Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get your Brewer jersey for over 50% off

Started by Zen_Hog, March 02, 2006, 09:57:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen_Hog

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=cat20121&productId=prod505584&resetResult=true&orgCategoryId=cat10003&displayBreadcrumb=true&N=200024&endecaSort=na&refine=true&oldRequestedURI=%2fstore%2fcatalog%2fproductgrid.jsp

Mr.Mabry

1836hog

Will someone order one for me?  I'm good for it.

dmhog v2.0

No wonder they're marked down. Those are those disgusting road jerseys from last season. We didn't wear them this year, did we?

Zen_Hog

pioneerbasketball

Would make a good birthday present for me ;) Anybody nice enough out there?

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Zen_Hog

Lokirain

I wonder if they know something we don't (like if Brewer is going to the NBA next year) so they are just trying to unload all of these jerseys?

taintlint

If you wear a jersey, football or basketball, you better fit into one of 4 categories. 1) You are under 8 years old. 2) You are the actual player 3) You are a girl with the bottom half ripped off and tied at the chest 4)You have a mullett or rait tail.

Lokirain

What if I'm an eight year old girl with a rat tail that has been offered a scholarship to be a Lady Back? Did you direct the jab directly at me? I'm telling mom as soon as she gets sober.

pigaholic

Quote from: taintlint on March 04, 2006, 11:19:47 am
If you wear a jersey, football or basketball, you better fit into one of 4 categories. 1) You are under 8 years old. 2) You are the actual player 3) You are a girl with the bottom half ripped off and tied at the chest 4)You have a mullett or rait tail.

+1

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Lokirain on March 04, 2006, 11:22:34 am
What if I'm an eight year old girl with a rat tail that has been offered a scholarship to be a Lady Back? Did you direct the jab directly at me? I'm telling mom as soon as she gets sober.

I know it's early - but thusfar that's the post of the day...

Bacon out...

Snarlton

taintlint

Quote from: Snarlton on March 04, 2006, 03:09:29 pm
They should sell the throwback jersey.

That way we can have rat tailed/Mullettfied 40 year old overweight men walking around in 1978 jerseys in the year 2006. Can't get much better than that.