Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Now but wait till LSU and Miss st

Started by hog47, October 28, 2017, 08:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog47

Watching MSU man handle aTm  and you know what they did to us. Look, I want UA to win but Miss was worst than us and still should have beat us. We will win the next one  but that's it. It's time to pull the plug on coach B and the terrible assistants.

hobhog

hog47

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: hog47 on October 28, 2017, 08:14:16 pm
Watching MSU man handle aTm  and you know what they did to us. Look, I want UA to win but Miss was worst than us and still should have beat us. We will win the next one  but that's it. It's time to pull the plug on coach B and the terrible assistants.

The warning sign is any time T. J. Hammonds is Arkansas' leading rusher they weren't facing an SEC quality defense.  MSU and LSU will be much tougher.

Big Daddy

Quote from: hog47 on October 28, 2017, 08:14:16 pm
Actually according to ESPN power rankings OM was #58 and AR was #65. But either way they're both really bad teams that played a game that someone had to win. I see us winning one more and losing to LSU, MSt., and MO. Bret can't "were close" his way out of that.