Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THANK GOD FOR MISSISSIPPI !

Started by tomarkansawyer, October 28, 2017, 02:34:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tomarkansawyer

As my grandpa used to say. If Arkansas is 49th in all the wrong stats, Mississippi is 50th.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: tomarkansawyer on October 28, 2017, 02:34:57 pm
As my grandpa used to say. If Arkansas is 49th in all the wrong stats, Mississippi is 50th.
This was not a good movie but always loved this scene:
Annapolis (2006)
Cole: Why are you here?
Jake Huard: To serve my country, sir
Jake Huard: He's right you know.
Twins: Can I borrow your starch?
Jake Huard: Look, I don't get it. Why are you still here?
Twins: You want to know why I stay in this room?
Jake Huard: Yeah.
Twins: Cause Jake, you're my Mississippi.
Jake Huard: I'm your what?
Twins: People who live in Arkansas, you know what their favorite state is?
Jake Huard: No.
Twins: Mississippi. Cause Mississippi's the only thing that keeps Arkansas from being the worst state in the whole country.
Jake Huard: I'm Mississippi.
Twins: Well you sure as hell ain't California. Listen, Cole and Whitaker are so buys tryin' to run you out they forgot about me. As a matter of fact, they've forgotten about every other plebe in this whole company. That's why I stay in this room Jake. Cause if Mississippi quits, then all of a sudden Arkansas is the worst state in the whole country.

Porkette

So weird that OM can't beat Arkansas, couldn't even when they were cheating like crazy. (Kind of like us not being able to beat ATM). We've beaten them in some crazy games the last 3 years. 
GO HOGS GO!

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Porkette on October 28, 2017, 03:03:10 pm
So weird that OM can't beat Arkansas, couldn't even when they were cheating like crazy. (Kind of like us not being able to beat ATM). We've beaten them in some crazy games the last 3 years.

What's weird is that CBB is 4-1 against Ole Miss (80%) and 7-29 (19%) against the rest of the SEC.