Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippi State game thread

Started by hogfan13, January 07, 2006, 05:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Hogs4Ever

The usual meltdown on the road....

What a slam by BREWER!!!!

Randall baumgartne

I have to say I dont know how this game is going to turn out,it dont look good

HouTxRzbck

"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

hogken

i would make them shoot free throws all night long...My GOD!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Zen_Hog

Brewer dunked on that guy! Only down by 2 with 2:20 left

forrest city joe

Towns  to  me has not played well all year against good teams. he looks worse than  last year. if we lose to this bad state team, it could be the start of another terrible season. win or lose, i get the feeling it's never going to happen with stan.

zortoes

Anyone else wanna put in on a free throw...?   I've got $5.

studhog

"It appears that tickets are mailed with the social security checks." - Pigpenner

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

hogstorm

and now a critical possession easy bucket for msu, steven hill thank god answers

Razor6

the base line is your friend on defense!!!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Cntxhogs88

play like this all SEC season - and can you spell N-I-T??

Shocktheman

Hogs4Ever

Can we just shoot 25% from the line????? DAMN!!!

russvegas

hogfankb

Randall baumgartne

I dont know how the hec hill made that shot

hogstorm

haha... i dont think i have ever seen the ball bounce off the defenders back inbounds not work before

studhog

"It appears that tickets are mailed with the social security checks." - Pigpenner

hogfankb

hogken

this game is very important to win . it will set the tone for all road games, just like last year!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

hogfankb

msudawgs64

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Hogs4Ever

Hill picked a good time to start scoring since Townes couldn't make a single point....

studhog

hawkeyefan17

I am not watching the game because I do not have a tv available but considering the score and the free throw stats, it looks like the missed free thows are really hurting the Hogs. I bet I can bet what Heath will have the boys work on in practice more this week.

hogstorm

hogstorm

25 seconds left, 12 seconds on shot clock, 67-67 hogs timeout

hogfankb

Razor6

if we go to overtime, we can wear them down

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

hogken

Randall baumgartne

right here is when we see how good they realy are

hogfankb

studhog

Hogs 67 MSU 67 26.8 sec to play, hogs with the ball and 12 on the shot clock

Razor6

Shocktheman

Brewer needs to step and win this game for the HOGS!

russvegas

hogstorm

probably will be the most important 26 seconds of the entire season

BigHog396

How the hell do you not go 2-for-1 in that situation.  That is horrible coaching.

studhog

Hogs 67 MSU 69 8.9 to play, hogs with the ball

hogstorm

Shocktheman

Damn, HOGS didn't back fast enough, Miss ST 69  HOGS 67 with 8.9s left.  HOGS ball!!!!

msudawgs64

studhog

ballhog™

hogfankb

BigHog396

Heath proves how much of an amateur he is again.  FIRE STAN HEATH!!!!!!!!!!