Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

Hello all. Just started reading the thread. I thought the game would be over by now.

Go Hogs!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

did this announcer go to Florida state or something
GO HOGS!

Smithian

Quote from: LRHog234 on June 05, 2009, 07:26:53 pm
They need to make up their minds.. earlier he said "This Florida State team never dies it fights to the end." Just a minute ago he says "If they get a double play here this game is over mentally."
This guy has been saying stuff like that all day. Him and Pam Ward have no idea about college baseball.

jdhogster

They need to make up their minds.. earlier he said "This Florida State team never dies it fights to the end." Just a minute ago he says "If they get a double play here this game is over mentally."

"Nail in the coffin if the Hogs score  more runs this inning" against the team that never dies.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

No joke. He just said another run is the nail in the coffin, but first hit by FSU and he'll say they can score 10 runs in the blink of an eye
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Quote from: AirForceHog on June 05, 2009, 07:28:31 pm
Hello all. Just started reading the thread. I thought the game would be over by now.

Go Hogs!

Well both teams had to board the Ark earlier.....just got back into the port of Tallahassee

hawgball9401

sorry if it has been asked, but is the game on xm?

treeforter

yraciv

Pam is awful.  Did anybody else hear her say softball earlier?  Plus they said we started slow at one point, just got us confused with FL State.

treeforter

Quote from: Smithian on June 05, 2009, 07:28:50 pm
This guy has been saying stuff like that all day. Him and Pam Ward have no idea about college baseball.

Pam Ward is an idiot. 

And she's ugly.

jdhogster

Sounded like that pitch hit him....ump didn't know what happened...looked confuzzed

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: yraciv on June 05, 2009, 07:30:39 pm
Pam is awful.  Did anybody else hear her say softball earlier?  Plus they said we started slow at one point, just got us confused with FL State.

she fugly too.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

arkmark

Rice with a dinger on LSU-4-1 Rice in the 5th

TNhawgfan

"Arkansas needs runners on base to get into their offense" is the dumbest quote I've heard all day. Besides solo home runs, how do you score without runners on base?

jdhogster

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

snoblind

razorbackfan86

WOW!! Throw it away!! Cmon Bo fly ball scores Wilkins

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

rzrbacknTX

Geeeeeeeeez.  That will kill you every time.  Picking off a guy who you know ain't goin anywhere.

ua_hogs

lol, Wilkins had a two step lead and he tried to pick him off.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

yraciv

Giving it to us!  I'm pretty sure this is just the traditional FL State bad luck in postseason, but I'll take it.

hog.goblin

Dirty

LuckyGiraffe

snoblind

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

jdhogster

PoconoHog

Important that we don't waste the opportunity given to us....

jdhogster

Clint Alan

rzrbacknTX

razorbackfan86

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

capehog

Hogz87

TNhawgfan

Smithian

You can puuuuuuuut it on the board! Arkansas is gonna win this game!