Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prince Fielder's Baserunning Tips

Started by Jackrabbit Hog, October 21, 2013, 01:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Tip #1:  Make sure you fall down on the bag.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 21, 2013, 01:54:31 pm
Tip #1:  Make sure you fall down on the bag.

That's just wrong dude.......funny.......but wrong. lol
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Ray Piggers

I'm sure his father is proud of this hahaha
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

hoglady

I was watching the game when it happened.
My daughter and I laughed all night at that one.
But it really cost the Tigers - he stopped going home allowing Pedroia to hold the ball, tag the runner going to second then make the throw to pick off Fielder.
It was appropriate - he had a horrendous series, just absolutely horrible.
If he could have produced even one RBI throughout that series it may have turned out different.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GolfNut57

Quote from: hoglady on October 21, 2013, 11:45:00 pm

If he could have produced even one RBI throughout that series it may have turned out different.

For which I am sure you and I both are glad he didn't. Go Red Sox!
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hoglady

Quote from: GolfNut57 on October 22, 2013, 04:12:15 pm
For which I am sure you and I both are glad he didn't. Go Red Sox!

Oh - I've been a Red Sox fan my whole life. Never root for anyone against them. But I got to say - I did feel for Leyland and Hunter, they are both just good guys in my book and great representatives for the game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GolfNut57

Quote from: hoglady on October 22, 2013, 07:19:29 pm
Oh - I've been a Red Sox fan my whole life. Never root for anyone against them. But I got to say - I did feel for Leyland and Hunter, they are both just good guys in my book and great representatives for the game.

I agree.