Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

look at it this way

Started by WagesHog, May 03, 2009, 09:16:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WagesHog

we played 4 games this week against top 10 teams and we went 2&2

don't get me wrong i would have loved to win 2 of 3 vs lsu, but we are still a very good team and still have a chance to go a long way

3kgthog

We don't have much of a chance to go a long way. When this team gets in a hitting slump they stay in it for a few games in a row. That's the perfect recipe for another loss in a regional at Baum.

prisonhog

This team will not make it past a regional.
"It's not the size of the Hog in the fight, but the size
of the fight in the Hog."

WagesHog

it would suck to go through life being so negative

oh no, we lost 2 games to a top 5 team, now we might as well cancel the rest of the season

woodrow hog call

Wageshog, it is nice to see someone with a rational attitude, but you would be more popular if you were trashing the players and coaches, explaining how they cost "us" the series, and how we won't win another game and have no chance in a regional.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

bsking

It is stupid to say that there is no way we move past a regional.  I'm not saying that we definately will, but I'm saying if you have watched as many games as I have, you know that this team has the potential to do it.  If we can get some timely hitting, our pitching will take care of us. 

Kenny Dowell Loggains

we just need to take advantage of these last couple of series and control our own destiny.  the end.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

hell, if Cinderella Fresno State won it all last year then we can too.