Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Selection Sunday!

Started by WilsonHog, March 13, 2005, 04:35:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

And I could care less. I can't even stand to watch the friggin' show. Best sporting event in the country, and were on the outside looking in.

I really wish I had season basketball tickets so I could not renew them.

cmakrzrbak

I dont know a single Hog Fan that cares about the NCAA SS.  I'll still watch the majority of the tourny, but the whole point of watching the selction show is to see how YOUR team lines up in their bracket. 
We were so close, yet so very far away.

Since MY team's coach and/or AD are responsible for not allowing us in to (at the very least) the postseason for the first time in 3 years, I dont know what to think.  You've got to keep playing.  I guarantee, if we would have pulled out a couple of victoies in the NIT, which we would have plenty of time to plan for, the sh*t stain that is smeared all over the Basketball program right now whould be less noticable.  Instead, we just smeared it all over the face of the program by walking away instead of having some guts and playing.  I really wonder what all the players feel about this.  I hope we dont have a St. Bonnies episode in the making.  Not the same situation, but they quit, nonetheless.  They ended up one of the worst team in the country this year.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott