Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Big Papa Satan

Publius

Rubmy and Pocono...thanks again for the PBP.  Back to work.

Porkys Revenge

trippigs

I enjoyed beating the pretty boys.....we are in winners bracket!!!

jfred59

Any game we win is an upset...Thats fine,  lets get bout 5 more upsets

razorbackfan86

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Arkansasno1

"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

SC Hogfan

Great hitting display.  Hope they keep that up.  We'll need it later on.
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Publius

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

kimjongsqUeAl

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW BOUT DEM DAMN HAWGZ BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

RD

Dear Cal State,

You keep the stache....WE HAVE THE THREAD!

Signed,

Hogville

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

I'm going to start a thread for a "watch party" for UVA/LSU.. Come on over and join me as we watch to see who will play us monday night

jdhogster

hog.goblin

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

go for the gold

Does anyone know if we will be the home team tomorrow? Or does it depend on who wins tonight?
Thanks

selfexplanatory

What a day for me.  Slept in 'til 8:30.  Went to play 9 holes...took son along to let him drive the golf cart.  Got home at 12:30 and wife has sandwhich WITH lettuce and tomato and pickle ready.  Sit down to watch game at 1:00 and throw batting practice to 3 year old in between innings.  Enjoy two Shiner Bocks...refreshing.  Hogs win, and now going to BBQ/Swimming get together.  Ahhhh, great day to be alive!
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: jdhogster on June 13, 2009, 04:28:03 pm
THREAD OF THE YEAR, THREAD OF THE YEAR, THREAD OF THE YEAR

I stayed out today because they got off to a good start before I got home to get online and I didn't want to jinx them or the thread.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

kimjongsqUeAl

So when is the next game??  ANd who would you rather play, LSU or Virgina??
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Clint Alan

Good game fella's

rmH still undefeated as PBP guy, 8-0 on the year

Lets try not to kill the mojo of this thread while we arent playing
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

GreeneRev

Hot_Town_Hog

jdhogster

good job Rub and Poc....thanks as always.  See you guys on Monday!

Clint Alan

Ill see you guys back here Monday, around 5:35 pm

til then, good night from my recliner!
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 13, 2009, 04:30:52 pm
Good game fella's

rmH still undefeated as PBP guy, 8-0 on the year

Lets try not to kill the mojo of this thread while we arent playing

Great job

For those of you that want to watch LSU/UVA, come on over to the game thread.. We need to keep this one just for Arkansas games only

razorbackfan86

Quote from: selfexplanatory on June 13, 2009, 04:30:15 pm
What a day for me.  Slept in 'til 8:30.  Went to play 9 holes...took son along to let him drive the golf cart.  Got home at 12:30 and wife has sandwhich WITH lettuce and tomato and pickle ready.  Sit down to watch game at 1:00 and throw batting practice to 3 year old in between innings.  Enjoy two Shiner Bocks...refreshing.  Hogs win, and now going to BBQ/Swimming get together.  Ahhhh, great day to be alive!

Damn lucky you!!

PoconoHog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 13, 2009, 04:32:59 pm
Ill see you guys back here Monday, around 5:35 pm

til then, good night from my recliner!
Great Job!!!  See you back here Monday evening....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

Tejano Jawg

First WS game win since 89. Hopefully they'll stay relaxed. They're sure playing some good ball in these past couple weeks.

Wooooooooooooooooo PIG SOOOE!   :razorback:
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RD

Rzback

Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

MDH

WPS from dialup!  It kills me to log on here this way, but GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

1CavHog

WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitshicker

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

snoblind

152 pages to go for the longest thread on Hogville, sounds about right for a CWS championship

razorbackfan86

Quote from: snoblind on June 13, 2009, 04:45:44 pm
152 pages to go for the longest thread on Hogville, sounds about right for a CWS championship

Wouldn't that be about the quickest too?

razorbackfan86

hawgrunner

LBRHAWG

Great game, WOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIIIIEEEE!   :razorback:
GO HOGS!

RD

In keeping with tradition the last few weeks, I present my latest Photoshop Mascot Victim!