Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by TNPIG, January 19, 2008, 09:51:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNPIG

With the Tarheels losing, the Tigers should be the #1 team in the land. They play ball the way it's supposed to be played, with heart and hustle....that and the fact they have more talent than anyone else. This Razorback team needs to watch some tape of the Tigers and learn a few things.

BigDeal

Yes, the Tigers deserve it. I love watching this team play. It is fun watching them have fun on the court. 

elksnort

Yes, the are very good. Cal seems to have a lot of talent.

Look for them to bow out at some point after the final 8.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

BigDeal

Quote from: FelixJonesorDMAC? on January 20, 2008, 10:55:48 pm
let me reiterate, and Georgetown!!!!

Some of the other teams in *real* conferences they have beat include Southern Cal (which beat UCLA today) , Arizona , Oklahoma , and Cincy .

hogfan98

i haven't watched memphis any this year, but kansas is by far the best team i've seen.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Quote from: BigDeal on January 20, 2008, 11:00:39 pm
Some of the other teams in *real* conferences they have beat include Southern Cal (which beat UCLA today) , Arizona , Oklahoma , and Cincy .

You may have bad Karma, but true dat!!!!!!!!!!  Kidding only kidding.  I have noticed it's much easier to get bad Karma than good karma. YOU BASTARDS!!!

BigDeal

Quote from: hogfan98 on January 20, 2008, 11:02:51 pm
i haven't watched memphis any this year, but kansas is by far the best team i've seen.

They have played and beat Oklahoma, Arizona, and USC this year just like Memphis. The difference is USC is the best team Kansas has faced so far.  Kansas hasn't  played and beat #4 Georgetown (by 15 points) like the Tigers .

Beaverfever

To the OP...Make it a point to watch Kansas soon. 

Peter Venkman

Memphis is very tough to beat if they're hitting outside shots. Dereck Rose is one of the fastest players with the ball in his hands I've seen this year.

I have tickets to watch Memphis play TU on Wed. (the first #1 team I've seen in person since Arkansas in '94)

TNPIG

Quote from: BigDeal on January 20, 2008, 11:00:39 pm

and UCONN

Tejano Jawg

FYI...I just heard Baylor cracked the top 25. One of their 2 losses was to us...ahhhh, the good ole days.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork