Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 09:01:50 pm

Dear Kevin Krigger

Started by songofthesword, May 18, 2013, 05:39:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

songofthesword

Please kill yourself.  Or at the very least, go to Portland meadows for the rest of your career

I guess that peace on the first African american jockey in the lead up to the race was all fluff. Krigger is easily the worst jockey at pimlico i don't care if he is black. And i'm black lol.  Ray Charles on acid could judge pace better than this dude can.

if i were doug o neil i'd probably shoot kevin krigger after today's race. in the face.

first of all, he could have freaking won the race had he used any thought at all and went to the lead. what the hell are you sitting off a horse going 48 and 3 for lol and you are the speed. AND you had the rail. this was his race for the taking.

more than that, because he sat off the speed he didn't give orb anything to run at. this race was over at the half mile pole.

Krigger needs to go finish his career at portland meadows or something he's not meant for this.

ghostzapper

I understand what your saying but not sure he had horse today and horse may not want the distance.  He won the SA Derby sitting just like that.

songofthesword

Quote from: ghostzapper on May 18, 2013, 05:54:16 pm
I understand what your saying but not sure he had horse today and horse may not want the distance.  He won the SA Derby sitting just like that.

ON A HOT PACE.

not going this slow.

he played it wrong in the san felipe, go back and watch it he chased down and battled a 29 to 1 shot going like 44 second fractions and got burned out

he played it right in the SA derby

he played it wrong in the kentucky derby

he played it horribly wrong in the preakness.

i am not saying the horse is a legit handicap horse but he never had a shot today. he's not giving his horse or anyone else a chance with his bull

Iwastherein1969

I'm with SOS, Krigger needs to be battling it out with Joe Crispin for the riding titles at Portland Meadows and Emerald Downs...the guy can't sniff Gary Steven's jock at age 50 nor Rosie Napravnik's panties at age 25....by the way, Cracklin' Rosie could get on board of me any ol' day...

[attachment deleted by admin]
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

SEdrhawg

Yep, cost me a good chunk yesterday.  The race was his for the taking, he just played it horribly wrong.  I bet O'Neil is not very happy with him this morning.  In the drf commentary O'Neil is quoted as saying that they will play "come and get us," but it appears that Kevin Krigger had other thoughts....