Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darksider petition to fire STAN, sign up NOW!!

Started by RealSmartGuy, February 15, 2006, 09:45:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wishyjoshy

bigt54

I like Rick Schaffer and I say

Fire Him

If we can't because of money I say that we let the assistants rotate as the head coach the rest of the season and the one that does the best is the head guy next year and Stan is the assistant. 
"I was not the best cause I killed quickly, I was the best because the crowd loved me."

Southernboy7

Ugly Uncle

Not unless it is a package deal.  Nutt first.  Then Heath.

Oh, who am I kidding, Nutt is Broyles boy.  Just hope the Coward Broyles scrapes up the courage to fire one of them.  Since it won't be Nutt, it might as well be Heath.

Heath must go.
Retired Radio Host

HogInaStrangeLand

Just like they killed Socrates for going against the masses.

Sorry.  I can't let my emotional hatred of Stan Heath change my view.

End of the year, no NCAA invite.
(having shown no improvement.)

Fire him.

ttabler

I never wanted him here to begin with fire his ass. I love that I can watch Ark basketball to get my insomnia to wear off thanks Stan really.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

mountainhog

Quote from: HogInaStrangeLand on February 15, 2006, 10:54:44 pm
Just like they killed Socrates for going against the masses.

Sorry.  I can't let my emotional hatred of Stan Heath change my view.

End of the year, no NCAA invite.
(having shown no improvement.)

Fire him.
I agree with that statement, Im still on the fence but if this dont happen , then i say FIRE HEATH

TRUEVOICE

FIRE STAN HEATH!!!
REDUCE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FOUNDATION TO GET ATTENTION!!!

Josef

CiriusPorker

Quote from: uglyuncle on February 15, 2006, 10:53:47 pm

Oh, who am I kidding, Nutt is Broyles boy.  Just hope the Coward Broyles scrapes up the courage to fire one of them.  Since it won't be Nutt, it might as well be Heath.

Heath must go.

...i've forgiven Nutt despite his many transgressions...heath must win the SEC T to atone for his sins.... Nutt hired a genius to atone for his.

no one

Quote from: CiriusPorker on February 15, 2006, 11:08:33 pm
Quote from: uglyuncle on February 15, 2006, 10:53:47 pm

Heath must go.

...i've forgiven Nutt despite his many transgressions...heath must win the SEC T to atone for his sins.... Nutt hired a genius to atone for his.
Nutt was forced to hire a long shot at a high school coach with no real experience (aka...heath) and broyles wants too much power and I believe has lost it...clean house and lets try to look respectable again.

cubsfan5150

QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

GarySe7en

This 80k per year assistant coach took another coaches players and ran the other coaches style of basketball, (because the players told him to) and has parlayed that into an 800k per year job.  Yes, he is in way over his head but, would you resign from that kind of money? NO.

Which is why I say......YOU"RE FIRED!

lilpiggy

Bad_Intentions

Heath should do the right thing and resign, but just for good measure ...

FIRE THE HELL OUT OF STAN HEATH
WPS!!

bosshawg38

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

tuskavarnna

what cannot be remedied must be endured

Reaganite

tbob

They used to say about Eddie Sutton that he could "take his and beat yours and then take yours and beat his." Heath couldn't beat anyone, especially on the road. The talent is there, if he chooses to use Ontell (no "d" in Dontell) Jefferson at point guard, that's his fault. Jefferson is the worst point guard at Arkansas since Eddie ran off Mike Buckrop in the early 80's. Jefferson makes Snake Hilliard look like Magic Johnson. Playing Ferguson and Jefferson together is insane. Thank God both are seniors!

CAN STAN !!!!!!!!!!!

razorbackSAX

Calling All Hogs

Coachjy

rodkell

Keep stan as an assistant to a real coach, but dont let him anywhere near the evaluation process of point guards.

fspig

JustoHogFan

The team has given up on Stan again, just like they did last year before we declined an invitation to get beat by UALR...

FIRE STAN HEATH!!!!!

Coachjy

dhornjr1

This season is over!!!Fire him!!!! For Christ's sake, FIRE HIM!!!!!

duckman

FIRE HEATH.....

and hire a coach with testicles next time...

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: dhornjr1 on February 16, 2006, 12:45:48 am
This season is over!!!Fire him!!!! For Christ's sake, FIRE HIM!!!!!

Holy crap, I'm being attacked by giant type!
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

98hogs

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

smakrunner

LA HAWG

Count me in, as I have said all season,

FIRE STAN!!!  :puke:

Tylerhog

ChrisD

I have tried to be positive all year but I can no longer defend our team when they wimp out like they did last night. Its time for a change.

pigmania

With the program being this low, HEATH MUST GO!!!

HighOnHogs

Time to hit the door Stan.  Maybe you'll have better luck elsewhere.   

razorbackfan4life

FIRE HIM RIGHT MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan you're a nice guy, but your bringing our program down in the worst way possible.

MRROSS

I agree.  I think there should also be some scholarships yanked.  I would rather start from scratch with a bunch of new kids that will actually have a legitimate excuse for playing so poorly. 

Ish O

fire stan. strip some scholarships. some guys have no respect for the name on the front of the jersey. don't want to be Hogs.

hoggystyle78

I am now officially on the "fire Stan" bandwagon. Frank should've fired his ass the minute he stepped off the plane. A nice guy but not a Div.1 BB coach, not by a long shot, let him go back to Big 10 country. So long Stanley!!!

HogFather

Fire Stan YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!