Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs won’t be back to Baum until April 3rd

Started by JHicks3636, March 17, 2018, 10:33:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

We go to Charlotte for two midweek games this week, then to Florida, then to Memphis, then to Oxford. A tough schedule for sure. No easy weekends in the SEC.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 10:33:58 pm
We go to Charlotte for two midweek games this week, then to Florida, then to Memphis, then to Oxford. A tough schedule for sure. No easy weekends in the SEC.

Idk, this weekend seemed pretty easy 😁

razCzar

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 10:33:58 pm
Suspect we both share the same sources.
  Afterwhich, in April only 4 games away from Baum - one of which is at Dickey-Stephens.

BroyledNutts

How can they do this to a junkie? I gotta wait 2wks + for my next fix?!?

razCzar

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 17, 2018, 11:14:43 pm
How can they do this to a junkie? I gotta wait 2wks + for my next fix?!?

Missed hearing from you today. 
Did you make the games... too much green beer?!

BroyledNutts

Quote from: razCzar on March 17, 2018, 11:19:25 pm
Missed hearing from you today. 
Did you make the games... too much green beer?!

I was there, but my no G phone was not. The wife and I were geeking out to some Irish punk music during game 1 and I shot the phone battery early on. I'm sure you guys had a blast in here today. What a series.

The way it played out there wouldn't have been any time to comment between home runs. Oh btw, I think they just hit another one.

razCzar

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 17, 2018, 11:30:34 pm
I was there, but my no G phone was not. The wife and I were geeking out to some Irish punk music during game 1 and I shot the phone battery early on. I'm sure you guys had a blast in here today. What a series.

The way it played out there wouldn't have been any time to comment between home runs. Oh btw, I think they just hit another one.

Good points all around.
Except for the "geeking out" part.
For some reason, just can't picture that.  :o

BroyledNutts

Quote from: razCzar on March 17, 2018, 11:58:58 pm
Good points all around.
Except for the "geeking out" part.
For some reason, just can't picture that.  :o

I can still get my geek on ... There may be a little snow on the roof, but I still like to get my Irish fix - at least once a year, anyway - Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys seemed to set a very agreeable tone for today's DH a** kicking ... I only wish I'd had a wee dram to fuel the festivities ... :)