Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

game three of the hogs invitational against Dartmouth

Started by flippinhogmana, March 03, 2018, 04:38:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

game is at appx. 4
I wonder who Coach D will start in the circle (I expect the lineup to be the same) except for that.
Storms has already pitched against Dartmouth, so they will have seen her but I expect her to pitch Haff against Central Connecticut in the 7:30 game.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Both games today will be streamed on SEC network+ watch espn app.

flippinhogmana

the SEC streaming isnt working as advertised but Haff is pitching and the hogs have a 1-0 lead after one inning on a McEwen home run. 

flippinhogmana

Haff gets the first out in the top of the second on a ground out
Next batter works a full count and Ks swinging, Haffs third on the day, two down
Haff Ks the next batter looking to retire the side.

to the bottom of the 2nd, Belans to lead off

flippinhogmana

AJ is retired with a popup (her average is now down to .212)
Krzysko works a 1-0 count and the feed seems to have stopped

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

still 1-0 after five innings.  Haff has struck out nine and given up one hit.

flippinhogmana

dartmouth scores an unearned run in the top half of the seventh inning to tie it up.
In the bottom half of the inning, Krzysko leads off with a double, goes to third on a single by cooper, Bugarin reaches of a fielder choice to load the bases and then Buczek hits a single to give the hogs and Haff the win, 2-1