Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Richard ?

Started by hogoffate, February 28, 2018, 12:15:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogoffate

He used to be a staple at OP but he's not there this year.  Seems just to be running in Louisiana?
Anyone know why?

cbhawg03

Cause he can't win a race at OP lol

He lost horses he had for Midwest, and think maybe Moss as well? 

kingoftherapids

Quote from: cbhawg03 on February 28, 2018, 12:46:58 pm
Cause he can't win a race at OP lol

He lost horses he had for Midwest, and think maybe Moss as well? 
This

OaklawnCapper

His horse numbers really dwindled last year.  His box is two rows behind mine and I can't say for sure since I have never spoken with him, but he does not seem very personable.  I don't think I have ever seen him smile or say more than 10 words to anyone.

kingoftherapids

Quote from: OaklawnCapper on February 28, 2018, 04:05:26 pm
His horse numbers really dwindled last year.  His box is two rows behind mine and I can't say for sure since I have never spoken with him, but he does not seem very personable.  I don't think I have ever seen him smile or say more than 10 words to anyone.
one of the least personable people i've ever been around. he even gives off the vibe when you look at him. poor guy

userpick

Quote from: OaklawnCapper on February 28, 2018, 04:05:26 pm

Humble brag that you're on the front row...

holeinthewall

jdelo77

A few years ago he had some decent horses , remember apprehender ? I made some money on that horse ...

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: userpick on March 01, 2018, 12:34:40 am
Humble brag that you're on the front row...

If I wanted to brag my box is on the front row I would have just said my box is on front row on the window.  I didn't think it would be something to brag about.

userpick

Quote from: OaklawnCapper on March 01, 2018, 01:19:50 pm
If I wanted to brag my box is on the front row I would have just said my box is on front row on the window.  I didn't think it would be something to brag about.

Oh, i was joking. Sorry.

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: userpick on March 01, 2018, 01:34:15 pm
Oh, i was joking. Sorry.

My bad man.  I was trying to figure out if I had done something to you.

userpick

Quote from: OaklawnCapper on March 01, 2018, 01:53:10 pm
My bad man.  I was trying to figure out if I had done something to you.

Haha I'm a few rows behind you. I'll say hello next time I'm there.

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: userpick on March 01, 2018, 02:06:18 pm
Haha I'm a few rows behind you. I'll say hello next time I'm there.

Haha I'll be down on the 10th. 

husker71

He used to be so tough in races from Illinois.  I think he got Harvey Vaniers horses when he passed right?? 

showhimthewhip

Quote from: jdelo77 on March 01, 2018, 12:03:08 pm
A few years ago he had some decent horses , remember apprehender ? I made some money on that horse ...

App is still running.  Still in fairly decent form, too, considering he's 9 years old and has ran over 40 races.

HawgFan70

Danny Caldwell has been sending several horses of his from Oaklawn to Richard who is running them at Delta. They have been successful I think the first 4 all won and paid over  $11. I think he has about 4 or 5 down there now, I know on 2 occasions they have sent horses to Delta for 1 race then they come back to Oaklawn running for Federico Villafranco both have won their first races back. Richard does still train a few for Maggie Moss but I am seeing her horses with Assmussen and Tom Amoss, I think she is weaning Richard off.
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

heavylifting

Quote from: husker71 on March 01, 2018, 04:24:35 pm
He used to be so tough in races from Illinois.  I think he got Harvey Vaniers horses when he passed right??
I believe Brian Williamson got the bulk of the Vanier string.