Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Todays Softball game V Missouri State

Started by flippinhogmana, February 28, 2018, 02:50:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

The game is at 5pm.  It will be carried on SEC network.  Here is the link for that.

http://www.espn.com/watch/_/id/3281963/missouri-state-vs-arkansas-softball

If you go onto the softball schedule you can also get the livestats link right beside it.

MoState is 8-5 on the year and has played a fairly light schedule.  The only team they have played of note is Miss State.  They lost to them 5-0

They do have some decent hitters (3 hitting over .400)  and they have a couple of decent pitchers although I think both Haff and Storms are better than anyone they have. 
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

ladybackfan

Ladyback basketball at 11:00
Baseball at 3:00
Softball at 5:00
That pretty well sums up my day.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: ladybackfan on February 28, 2018, 09:22:52 am
Ladyback basketball at 11:00
Baseball at 3:00
Softball at 5:00
That pretty well sums up my day.

all are available on SEC network too, btw
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

the basketball team beat VAndy by 12.  Kiara Williams had 25 pts and 10 boards, and four other hogs scored in double figures, monk with 20, and RNB had 12 off the bench.

ladybackfan

ladybackfan

Dr. Starcs

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

psycHOGlogist

I love that we made quick work of MO State. Nice comeback game for Haff, and all of our runs were scored by HR's. Impressed!