Hogs Land Defensive End Courtre Alexander

Started by Deuce Pigelow, January 21, 2018, 03:39:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

proffitthog

per Danny West, Courtre  has chosen Arkansas

HOGINTENNESSEE

Smart Kid. When down to Texas and Arkansas. It's Arkansas everytime

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Flrazrback

Cambridge Hog

great news!

welcome and hope you have an amazing path to the NFL at Arkansas!

WPS

OwassoHog

Woo Pig!!! Great kid with a motor!!!!!

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

King Kong

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 21, 2018, 03:43:23 pm
Smart Kid. When down to Texas and Arkansas. It's Arkansas everytime

+1

pigture perfect

Wps, CA. Thanks for choosing to be a Hog.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TexHog188

Great to see players from the Tulsa area choosing the Hogs!
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ParkerSchnabel

I'm VERY impressed with CCM so far. This is a HUGE get. WPS welcome to the family young man.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hawgndaaz

That kid is Hyuge. Giant frame and already 6'5 260

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

liljo

Welcome to The Razorbacks family. We are blessed to have you.
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

HawgwildinMI

Wow I thought the Hog fans were bad when losing a recruit. Burntorange fans are 😢 that "his offer MIGHT not have been commitable", "we wanted Ossai more anyway"😭 or the famous "who is this guy?" 😥. So guys we are not the only fan base it appears to make up b.s. to suit our personal homerism when recruits choose other schools. At least the Shorthorn writer noted a "trend" CCM has started in his first month. Hopeful that "trend" will end in Loi signatures. Awesome get and welcome Coutre! Go Hogs!

FrozenHam

Hogtimes

January 22, 2018, 10:35:41 am #21 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:41:45 am by Hogtimes
Quote from: HawgwildinMI on January 22, 2018, 06:11:31 am
Wow I thought the Hog fans were bad when losing a recruit. Burntorange fans are 😢 that "his offer MIGHT not have been commitable", "we wanted Ossai more anyway"😭 or the famous "who is this guy?" 😥. So guys we are not the only fan base it appears to make up b.s. to suit our personal homerism when recruits choose other schools. At least the Shorthorn writer noted a "trend" CCM has started in his first month. Hopeful that "trend" will end in Loi signatures. Awesome get and welcome Coutre! Go Hogs!

You make a good point. All fans are alike.  When your team loses a recruit....... there were extenuating circumstances.   When your team gets a recruit.... he is goona be a beast...fantastic get...great pickup etc.,     even if he is a marginal player that has very few offers.