Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia predictions

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 20, 2018, 07:47:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarv54

Quote from: hogsanity on January 20, 2018, 11:04:55 pm
I think Hogs win this one, but I can't give you one reason why.
Maybe because hogville is so strongly against a hog win, hogs 72- dawgs 68.

elksnort

CMA's road record is not necessarily that bad the last few years, I think. The play has been terribly inconsistent, but they got to win a road game. Right?

I think the Razorbacks win tomorrow night. Maybe I am just dumb.

BDSCT51

Hogs steal one on the road! 74-67 over the puppies!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Triple T

We play better on the road this time but Georgia comes away with a close win, bad officiating plays a part in our loss.

UGA: 76
ARK: 73

razorpimp

Quote from: elksnort on January 22, 2018, 11:12:45 am
CMA's road record is not necessarily that bad the last few years, I think. The play has been terribly inconsistent, but they got to win a road game. Right?

I think the Razorbacks win tomorrow night. Maybe I am just dumb.

No you're not dumb at all...you just think the team from earlier this season will show up to play.....I don't have your optimism

gmarv54

Quote from: razorpimp on January 22, 2018, 11:40:26 am
No you're not dumb at all...you just think the team from earlier this season will show up to play.....I don't have your optimism
Sure would be nice if that team would come back...............I still have hope.

HawgTrough

Quote from: razorpimp on January 22, 2018, 11:40:26 am
they show up for four minutes every now and then. Then disappear for the next 16
WPS

Hawg Red

GA reddiehog

Hogs will make Dogs look like world beaters!!!!!!!!!  Hogs loose:  71-60

Razorod

Since we're predicting scores:

It will feel like the MSU game, but:

Hogs 70
Dogs 66

I think we win both games this week to get to 15-6. In solid position to get to 20 or 21 wins and in the NCAA tourney.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Dropkick

ParkerSchnabel

I predict that Georgia shoots 36 free throws to our 19. Even though they are the ones who turn it into a slugfest in the paint. But somehow we still win. Gafford has a big game.

20gauge

If there is a road win out there maybe it's this one

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

PORKULATOR

I climbed with a damn Dawg tonight and I out ascended him and his  UGAness... I expect the same tomorrow.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?