Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 03:55:51 am

Staff list

Started by HeyHogs, January 07, 2018, 08:18:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

I can't remember a hire that has gone quite this way.  I think some could be correct that we are assembling a top notch defensive staff.  It seems like we are doing the opposite.  Seems we are getting who is left after all the other schools dole out their 💵.  I still think Chavis' best days are behind him and that we would do better with a young up and comer.  I just hope we have more than two coaches before spring ball. 🤪

Deep Shoat

Change your name to Corky.

That is the only way you can redeem yourself after this post.
All Gas, No Brakes!

ifghog

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 07, 2018, 08:18:38 pm
I can't remember a hire that has gone quite this way.  I think some could be correct that we are assembling a top notch defensive staff.  It seems like we are doing the opposite.  Seems we are getting who is left after all the other schools dole out their 💵.  I still think Chavis' best days are behind him and that we would do better with a young up and comer.  I just hope we have more than two coaches before spring ball. 🤪
Come on man......

RockyMtnHog

Read this: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=655185.0

It is all but announced.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Hogfan46

You are either a troll or totally clueless.

Porknoxville

Please link a credible source. As far as I've read we have not hired anyone for defense.
As have been Twitter crap. Help me with official announcements
Now back to your regular programming.

HeyHogs

Porknoxville

Been busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest. I'll check it out.
Thank Good sir.

lumphog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 07, 2018, 08:29:14 pm
Change your name to Corky.

That is the only way you can redeem yourself after this post.
Dilly Dilly

colbs

Porknoxville

Only lists coach Morris and Lunny.
Hook me up with facts please.

King Kong

Quote from: Porknoxville on January 07, 2018, 08:47:46 pm
Please link a credible source. As far as I've read we have not hired anyone for defense.
As have been Twitter crap. Help me with official announcements
Now back to your regular programming.

Bruce Feldman and B.J. Rains are both credible sources. Reporting on Chavis and Caldwell.

Footballscoop which is about 90% accurate has also confirmed them and Ron Cooper

Put your head in the sand if you want. But once the staff is announced by the University their names will be there

grayhawg

Quote from: Porknoxville on January 07, 2018, 08:58:41 pm
Only lists coach Morris and Lunny.
Hook me up with facts please.
Patience, by the end of the week you will know

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Hogfan46 on January 07, 2018, 08:36:51 pm
You are a troll who is totally clueless.

FIFY regarding HH.

" GO HOGS "

hoglady

I don't get what is so hard to understand about Morris announcing his complete staff at one time.
It's been stated over and over and over again.
The man works on his own timeline - not the fans.

He probably wants to do it that way to save time and energy. One announcement, one press conference and answer all the media questions at one time.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

grayhawg

Quote from: hoglady on January 07, 2018, 09:22:24 pm
I don't get what is so hard to understand about Morris announcing his complete staff at one time.
It's been stated over and over and over again.
The man works on his own timeline - not the fans.

He probably wants to do it that way to save time and energy. One announcement, one press conference and answer all the media questions at one time.

You are right, but some of these youngsters have no patience.

hoglady

Quote from: grayhawg on January 07, 2018, 09:27:03 pm
You are right, but some of these youngsters have no patience.

The early signing period certainly changed the dynamic regarding coaching changes.
Puts a lot more on a coaches plate immediately.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Porknoxville

Sorry for not understanding why all these credible sources have CCM entire staff laid out yet not announcements?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

You need some bait on that hook...

I don't know if Rammer Jammer or Hotty Toddy is coming after your "HeyHogs!", but either way you're a dink...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Porknoxville

For the record (if anyone cares) I love CCM hire and really all of the actions he has taken. All of the assistants he is supposedly bringing on board, I'm thrilled with. I don't care for Twitter being my main source of information on this stuff. Go Hogs!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Porknoxville on January 08, 2018, 05:27:27 am
Sorry for not understanding why all these credible sources have CCM entire staff laid out yet not announcements?
Seriously, do you people not read/listen to other media outlets?  CCM states several weeks ago, on Finebaum iirc, that he will wait until he can announce the whole staff at once.

It's been reported here about 25000 times over the last 3 days.
All Gas, No Brakes!