Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is Stu?

Started by Stu, December 24, 2017, 10:20:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

I know...who cares?

First off, I'm an unabashed Christian.   I try to live my life consistent with being a Christian, but as with everyone else, I don't always get it right.

Beyond that, I was born and raised a hog fan in Texas.  I went to the UofA and my dad got to live vicariously through me since he grew up in AR but could only afford to go to Arkansas State Teachers College.  Because I married a local girl, I got to stay in NW Arkansas and raise my family

Financially, we can't afford to go to games much.  I do try to watch the Hogs anytime they are on tv.   The last four football games where we were able to scrounge up money to go to the games, we've lost every blooming one of them...at home against Toledo and Texas Tech, and both road games at Auburn.   After the last Auburn road game I had just about decided to quit going to the football games...tickets are ridiculously expensive, and if I'm going to pay that much money to see a game, I want to be entertained...preferably a win.

As you may guess, I'm a bit older...so I tend to not be a chicken little and I have little patience with those who are of a chicken little mentality.   Life is too short to assume the worst in others, including our coaches.  I am excited about the new regime - CCM and AD - I have no idea how well they will do, but I refuse to bash them until they give me a real reason to assume they will not do well in the long term.   I love starting my day off with the sports section of the paper, and get quite annoyed with Wally and company trying to legitimatize UALR, by insisting on saying University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.   You know that is the agenda, because they don't bother to say Arkansas State, Jonesboro.   Anyway, I'll get off that high horse, and finish with...

Wooo Pig Sooie!
Go Hogs Go!

mhuff

Stu, you sound like you've got your priorities right.

This thing about not going to games because we lose is just a bad cycle. We will probably win the next eight. I definitely think the debil is wispering negative thoughts on that subject to ruin your enjoyment. Notice I did not capitalize his name or spell it right . I don't give any respect to liars.

See you at a game.

Thunderhog Jr

Welcome to Hogville...........and Merry Christmas...........
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?