SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

MissippHog

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

Razorbacks#1

Awesome thread JHicks. Let me give you a +1 for all you do, and have done to provide quality input, PBP, to this forum. Many rely on this forum for their only source of Razorback Baseball. You my friend are a critical part of that. Looking forward to the season and your continued PBP next month. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 14, 2018, 06:35:02 pm
Awesome thread JHicks. Let me give you a +1 for all you do, and have done to provide quality input, PBP, to this forum. Many rely on this forum for their only source of Razorback Baseball. You my friend are a critical part of that. Looking forward to the season and your continued PBP next month. Go HOGS!

Seconded

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

SPAL

pigture perfect

Thanks to all our mods and pbp guys in this forum. I hope you are taking your vitamin C and B complex. We want you healthy all season. High expectations this year.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

MissippHog

SPAL

ThisTeetsTaken

I was going to post Maddux in a Cubs uni but decided not to.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

pigture perfect

I guess the indoor training center is paying off on days like today. I really am proud of all of our facilities.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

MissippHog

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

MissippHog

MissippHog

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SPAL

SPAL

MissippHog

We can have both  :) , and honestly, I was torn between the two.  Carew was just a little ahead of my generation and Smoltz was always one of those guys I loved to watch pitch, except when he was pitching against the Cards. 

SPAL

Quote from: MissippHog on January 18, 2018, 08:27:23 am
We can have both  :) , and honestly, I was torn between the two.  Carew was just a little ahead of my generation and Smoltz was always one of those guys I loved to watch pitch, except when he was pitching against the Cards. 

Of the big 3, he was the one I wanted on the bump in the postseason

MissippHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 18, 2018, 09:37:13 am
Of the big 3, he was the one I wanted on the bump in the postseason
He dominated in the postseason.  I'm not sure we'll ever see a 1-2-3 punch like that again.

SPAL

Couldn't think of another #28 and no braves really jumped out at me. Plus, this guy has my favorite Berman nickname if all time....

Bert "be home" Blyleven.

MissippHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 18, 2018, 11:47:04 pm
Couldn't think of another #28 and no braves really jumped out at me. Plus, this guy has my favorite Berman nickname if all time....

Bert "be home" Blyleven.
Blyleven was a good one.  Guess you could have also went with Fletcher's number from last year. 

MissippHog

pigture perfect

I remember Berman's Nicknames. Be Home Blyleven is a great one.

pigture perfect

Even though a basketball game is on and we're winning, I still wish baseball season was here.

SPAL

MissippHog

MissippHog

SPAL

jst01

oh I like whats going on here. I have a really good #22 in mind from the STL.

Razorback7281

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

BroyledNutts