Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 02:35:44 pm

keeps loading

Started by RebelliousHog, August 26, 2017, 03:27:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but eerytime I open a page in HV it keeps loading the page over and over in the background. I checked some other websites and it is not happening.

If I right click the back button, I get multiples of whatever page in HV I am looking at.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Whatever it was stopped.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Doing it again. Loads multiples pages of a thread.

Lanny

Quote from: HenduHog on September 04, 2017, 09:59:58 am
Doing it again. Loads multiples pages of a thread.
On your end.  Clear your cache and cookies
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy