Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Future Starter

Started by B-VilleHOG, June 08, 2005, 03:51:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

B-VilleHOG

Im from Bentonville, and im in love with those Razorbacks. Here to get the inside and stir up some controversy. Watch out Arkansas! Those Bentonville Tigers are goin STATE!

Broken Trigger

If you love the Razorbacks, you're in the right place.  Welcome to the board.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

DOGALUM

Welcome.....and congrats on landing one of the finest high school coaches I've ever seen.  Don't know about the STATE thing, but Lunney will make you guys competitive right now.  (You must beat Rogers this year!!!)  ((But not Springdale!!!! ;D))
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

B-VilleHOG

Peacock & Davies (i think thats right) are excellent coaches. Lunney as well. And Lunney Jr. (former Razorback QB) left San Jose St. to coach the QBs here as well. We should beat Rogers (in our new stadium) but Springdale will be tough. My friend Johnny Dunn is an excellent Linebacker and he will give Mustain a run for his money.

All our players complain of the tough routine but when i ask them if theyre a better team the answers always: yeah, sure

im a cross country/track boy myself but not very good.

JoeBobHog

as always, Rogers will crush you.

Go Mounties.
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

B-VilleHOG

JoeBobHog: im gonna have to rip my robes cuz thats heresy. we'll talk again.

but i do respect Peacock

DOGALUM

You respect Peacock???    Did he retire and I didn't hear about it?  That's the only way I know that could earn him some respect.  The guy is a horrible head coach.  Puts up big #s against turds....then gets his arse handed to him against teams with any kind of defense.  He's got a one track mind.....if they stack the line....pass.....if they drop 8 back....pass   if they drop 11 back...pass.  Can't or won't tweak his offense to take advantage of a defense.  One of the biggest schools in the state shouldn't lose like they do.
Add to that , when he does get his arse kicked...he always blames it on his kids lack of execution.  Beat him by 30 and he'll say.." well...we really let that one get away.  they might have scored a little more than us...but they're not 30 points better.  Our kids need to get their heads out of their butts cause there is no reason, with my offense, that we should ever lose." 
That might be a little bit of a stretch of the actual quote...but not much of one.  No class.
All that said....he does have a HOT daughter.  I think she's a cheerleader for the Houston Texans.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!