Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new old dude from Danville

Started by snoutface, May 28, 2005, 11:06:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snoutface

Let's see, I'm 43.  I like long walks on the beach by the light of the moon, ice cream, and anything to do with the Hogs.  I have lot's of opinions, which usually means I have to pay double for any cup of coffee.  When you look and think like me, you quickly develop a thick-skinned approach to life.  It doesn't bother me to be told I'm wrong when I know for a fact I'm right.  What really bothers me is to be told I'm wrong and then have it proven to me.  I also like to laugh.  By the way, when do I get my free stuff?
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

pioneerhog

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

tophawg19

all the advice and info here is free stuff and in many cases about what it's worth LOL . welcome to hogville
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: RazorRichard on May 28, 2005, 12:24:51 pm
The Hogville Honeys will provide the free stuff. ::) Expect a knock on the door and tell the wife to go shopping.

You are evil.

pioneerhog

Quote from: RazorRichard on May 28, 2005, 12:24:51 pm
The Hogville Honeys will provide the free stuff. ::) Expect a knock on the door and tell the wife to go shopping.

OMG if that is the case I'm glad I haven't got my free stuff and let it be know I DON"T WANT MY FREE STUFF. Like DR said you are evil  Razor, what are you tring to do scare this poor guy off. ;D