Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Khalil Garland commits to Memphis

Started by -Blu, March 01, 2016, 07:36:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Quote from: MuyBElla12 on March 10, 2016, 11:31:57 am
Like I Said....He isn't tryna please y'all or anybody else his choice is his choice now...Y'all really don't kno much about KHALIL....Cause if y'all did y'all really wouldn't rant about him..He a good kid and he has talent way more talent than half of the people that play on the Razorbacks y'all can't get mad cause Arkansas wasn't a choice just jump on the ban wagon alone wit the rest of the Parkview Haters😂😂😂

Thank you Mrs. Garland for your input.

Hawg Red

Quote from: MuyBElla12 on March 10, 2016, 11:31:57 am
Like I Said....He isn't tryna please y'all or anybody else his choice is his choice now...Y'all really don't kno much about KHALIL....Cause if y'all did y'all really wouldn't rant about him..He a good kid and he has talent way more talent than half of the people that play on the Razorbacks y'all can't get mad cause Arkansas wasn't a choice just jump on the ban wagon alone wit the rest of the Parkview Haters😂😂😂

No one actually cares about Garland. He's just a 3-star, average recruit. But like poloprince said, he's just being used as a tool to attack the coaches' ability to recruit inside the state. Fred Gulley was a better player than Garland. It's all about Anderson.

The_Iceman

Are maydaynasty1 and MuyBElla12 the same person?

ricepig

hogwood

Quote from: maydaynasty1 on March 07, 2016, 04:52:07 pm
As I sit here & read these OFF DA WALL post/comments & how ridiculous some of the comments sound, I can't help but to LOL.. I see a lot of misinformed hog fans in this group, pointing fingers & blaming Flanagan, k. Cotton, & whomever else that's not associated with b.ingram & r. Crawford for players leaving, smh... it's more to it, but that's another topic. As far as AL being replaced by one of his sons, never, that will never happen,  WHY, WHY WOULD U LEAVE a COLLEGE coaching job, to go back down & coach high school?? Last but not least, k.GARLAND, IS A BEAST!!!!  Don't get mad, because he verbally committed to MEMPHIS, Arkansas didn't recruit him or attempt to visit, nor did they become interested in him, until he put 23 on  u r #1 recruit daniels...lol.. let me say this, Arkansas isn't a top tier program & hasn't been one since NOLAN left. to be continued. ....

LOL. Look at who is off the wall. Someone who just made a profile to backup Memphis and their relative or whatever KG. Not many people care that KA went to Memphis. We have better prospects lined up. Whoever you are, you just seem to be mad that Arkansas didn't think KG worthy of an offer.

Acer4

Saw this kid few weeks ago.  Was not that impressed at all

maydaynasty1

ARE U ALL SERIOUS????? NO, I'M NOT HIS FATHER, MAN, U ALL ARE A TRIP...LOL..... LMAO.... ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT HIS FATHER!!!! I WAS TOO BUSY TO RESPOND & I WAS SURELY TOO BUSY TO RESPOND TODAY, WHICH I WAS WATCHING 3-STAR K.GARLAND & THE PATRIOTS WIN THE 6-A STATE CHAMPION SHIP GAME, & K.GARLAND TAKE HOME THAT MVP....LOL

ricepig

Too busy to figure out the CAP LOCK  too.......

maydaynasty1

Oh, let me say this, lol.... Arkansas has/was/did blow that phone line & text line up... lol.. blew it up.. but, no one is mad, lol... it's funny to me, how ppl.  Talk & really don't have a clue about what they are talking, just talking.. as for as ANDERSON GOES, I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN, but with the politics that goes on here, he will continue to lose some players, & last but not least, he is not going to have a bench full of ARKANSAS PLAYERS,  HE'S NOT... OH YEAH, Anderson knew that this season was a throw away season, he knew that. 2016-2017, oh, will be the year.

The_Iceman

Quote from: maydaynasty1 on March 12, 2016, 09:24:01 pm
ARE U ALL SERIOUS????? NO, I'M NOT HIS FATHER, MAN, U ALL ARE A TRIP...LOL..... LMAO.... ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT HIS FATHER!!!! I WAS TOO BUSY TO RESPOND & I WAS SURELY TOO BUSY TO RESPOND TODAY, WHICH I WAS WATCHING 3-STAR K.GARLAND & THE PATRIOTS WIN THE 6-A STATE CHAMPION SHIP GAME, & K.GARLAND TAKE HOME THAT MVP....LOL

Not his father, and I'm sure not a holder of a college degree, maybe not even high school. Good grief, it makes my head hurt trying to read your rambling posts.

MuyBElla12

ShadowHawg

Quote from: songofthesword on March 05, 2016, 08:59:12 pm
1. We don't need guards in 2017 right now. Our top priority  should be a 4/5

2. My first cousin (dad's sisters son) Mike Jones is the last Parkview player to sign and play at arkansas that can from  Parkview  that was in 2000. Damn lol
3. Flanigan  is honestly  probably a better coach then anderson lol he's not going anywhere

4. Not only us he not going anywhere Wes will be his replacement 

5. Not only are they not u pushing arkansas  wes is an assistant at ualr already

6, Jason flanigan  is a juco was  coach

This is what irks me. It took  ualr coach all of a few weeks to access the little rock  basketball  scene and realize not darn was getting done if you did not have the flanigans on your side so he brought  wes home  problem solved 

If Mike doesn't mend the bridge you can pretty much kiss parkview kidsgoodbye , remember  beaRd was a mizzou  commit until he went  to nrl. I know more than most  how bad the flanigans hate Nolan / mike.  Mike damn near had to transfer back to Jacksonville when he committed  to the hogs

The problem is the kids that play ball as kids do do dreaming of playing at parkview not for the razorbacks . Flanigan  has  to do nothing more then cherry pick the best 7th 8th graders in the area as he coaches  magnet school

The Flannigan's weren't good enough to play for our great Hog teams back in the day. They need to get over it or someone in Little Rock needs to take care of it.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 12, 2016, 09:46:09 pm
Not his father, and I'm sure not a holder of a college degree, maybe not even high school. Good grief, it makes my head hurt trying to read your rambling posts.

IceMan he does have a college degree. Let's not even go there!!!

Hawg Red

ricepig

Acer4

I watched the kid very close yesterday he is better than I thought.  Flat out stud.  My only concern is he can't shoot 3s maybe???

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Acer4 on March 13, 2016, 01:56:39 pm
I watched the kid very close yesterday he is better than I thought.  Flat out stud.  My only concern is he can't shoot 3s maybe???

The kid can play and he proved it on the biggest stage. Parkview and Pine Bluff was the best two teams in the tournament.

maydaynasty1

ICEMAN, I will not acknowledge you or go there with u...period.  As far as K. Garland goes, nothing else needs to said, READ THE PAPER!!!!  I'm moving on to another subject or topic.. oh, before I leave this post, it's funny how he's(k.g) is irrelevant now, but he must have been relevant for us to talk about him...

ricepig

Quote from: maydaynasty1 on March 13, 2016, 07:42:49 pm
ICEMAN, I will not acknowledge you or go there with u...period.  As far as K. Garland goes, nothing else needs to said, READ THE PAPER!!!!  I'm moving on to another subject or topic.. oh, before I leave this post, it's funny how he's(k.g) is irrelevant now, but he must have been relevant for us to talk about him...

Lol, you don't know HV at all, we talk about a lot of stuff that is so far from relevancy, it's a time honored tradition.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on March 13, 2016, 07:45:45 pm
Lol, you don't know HV at all, we talk about a lot of stuff that is so far from relevancy, it's a time honored tradition.
HV needs more mute points...

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 13, 2016, 09:15:16 pm
HV needs more mute points...

because there are moot points ad infinitum. enough to drive a ponderin soul plum crazy.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

PonderinHog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on March 14, 2016, 12:55:00 pm
because there are moot points ad infinitum. enough to drive a ponderin soul plum crazy.
Silence!   >:(

MuyBElla12

I'm tryna see if y'all have much to say bout the Parkview Championship game ....Many people that watched it have a better outlook on the player KHALIL for y'all people that's starting tumors don't know what your talkin bout sitting around trying to find stuff about the kid Good Luck he made a name for hisself when it matter the Patriots are 6A champions that's all that matter wit the MVP of KHALIL Garland but y'all don't wanna see a kid successful y'all mad at the fact the kid goin to a college outside of Arkansas that's the controversy....But much can't be said on the past weekend ......I will wait on it cause nobody nothing to say on that game....Watch the Game first then put your input in.... http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/aaa/bb235997ce

ricepig

Quote from: MuyBElla12 on March 19, 2016, 08:27:26 am
I'm tryna see if y'all have much to say bout the Parkview Championship game ....Many people that watched it have a better outlook on the player KHALIL for y'all people that's starting tumors don't know what your talkin bout sitting around trying to find stuff about the kid Good Luck he made a name for hisself when it matter the Patriots are 6A champions that's all that matter wit the MVP of KHALIL Garland but y'all don't wanna see a kid successful y'all mad at the fact the kid goin to a college outside of Arkansas that's the controversy....But much can't be said on the past weekend ......I will wait on it cause nobody nothing to say on that game....Watch the Game first then put your input in.... http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/aaa/bb235997ce

Nobody cares about "tumors" or the game. Go to Fearless Friday's if you want to brag on PV.

Hawg Red

Reads like a college-educated post to me. Yep.

TomBigBeeHog

How about you tryna read? Nobody had mentioned this in 5 days until you came back here today. There is no controversy. Good luck to Khalil. Bye bye to you.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.