Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Kreamer?

Started by Chief Mac, January 25, 2006, 06:13:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mamahog

No offer, he's going to walk on his first year and earn a scholly.  Thanks his parents profusely for letting him "live his dream" of playing for Arkansas.  Says he knows how much they sacrificed to get it done.  Gotta love that kid!

Boared

I'm impressed that a guy from Louisiana dreamt of playing here. I'm from that part of the state (an hour east of Shreveport) and you really don't see alot of Arkansas fans unless they're older. Shreveport used to be known as one of the largest out-of-state alumni populations for Arkansas. In fact, my grandparents' neighbor in Shreveport gave me my HogHat.

Most people have jumped on the LSU bandwagon even if they have no connections to LSU and live closer to other colleges with athletic programs (kind of like Arkansas). I'm glad to see him get the chance to come here though, and his parents are to be commended for making this sacrifice.

jujuharshawismydog

I may be the only one of this opinion, but I say Houston should make a phone call down to Texas and tell Mrs. Alexander thanks, but no thanks. He has a hell of a ballplayer up here who wants to be a Hog so bad that his parents are paying his way. I would much rather have that kind of dedication than to give a kid a scholarship who cancels a press conference because Bowden calls and tells him to cancel it. I could care less if he runs a 4 flat 40 and has a 90 inch vertical, it is obvious that he does not want to play in Fayetteville if there is any chance he could play in Tallahassee. I respect his desire to be a Nole, but I don't want anything to do with him. I am officially Dan Kreamer's biggest fan and hope he goes on to a great career on the hill (and I think he will!).

Dan=Good  Seminole leftovers=bad
Suspended for the 1990 Cotton Bowl...The downfall of the program?

HogInaStrangeLand

Whether I agree or not...

I can respect that opinion...

Hogforlife

Im with you on that JuJu.

Boared

January 30, 2006, 11:10:38 pm #55 Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 11:19:02 pm by Turd Ferguson
Kreamer's bio has been updated on Scout to mention that he's going to walk on here until his knee is 100%. That's probably why no schollie was offered. 

mamahog

I say this is the guy we need to root behind 100%...if he gets the opportunity to play we, the fans, need to let him know we love his attitude!  Work hard kid, you'll get that scholly.

Hog Belly

Quote from: jujuharshawismydog on January 30, 2006, 11:02:17 pm
I may be the only one of this opinion, but I say Houston should make a phone call down to Texas and tell Mrs. Alexander thanks, but no thanks. He has a hell of a ballplayer up here who wants to be a Hog so bad that his parents are paying his way. I would much rather have that kind of dedication than to give a kid a scholarship who cancels a press conference because Bowden calls and tells him to cancel it. I could care less if he runs a 4 flat 40 and has a 90 inch vertical, it is obvious that he does not want to play in Fayetteville if there is any chance he could play in Tallahassee. I respect his desire to be a Nole, but I don't want anything to do with him. I am officially Dan Kreamer's biggest fan and hope he goes on to a great career on the hill (and I think he will!).

Dan=Good  Seminole leftovers=bad

I completely agree! This kid will be a lot of fun to watch and should make an immediate impact in some capacity, immediately.

JuJu, didn't you play at Henderson after you left Arkansas? If so, I played against you.

Hog Belly

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on January 30, 2006, 12:12:05 am
Just answered my own question, but per Rivals, Kreamer has just accepted an offer from McNeese.

Yes, he's on the bus. Glad to see this kid on with us. We need to put him on the kickoff team as a true freshman and let him get some at wedge buster! Just dreaming a little. He'll be a lot of fun to watch.