Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hall

Started by pigroots, March 16, 2018, 06:07:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigroots

I was embarrassed and upset at the product on the floor today. But one bright spot was the play of Hall. He is a scrappy, hard nosed kid who will give great effort on both ends of the floor. He needs to spend everyday in the gym working on his shot and if he does he will be a great fit in this style. He makes too many mistakes but he makes them playing hard and experience will fix a lot of that. On a day filled with a tremendous amount of frustration, Hall gives me a little hope for the future

Kevin

he plays hard, & with a passion
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

King Kong

He is a bright spot going forward. We need him to take a big step to have a chance at post season next year

rtr

Hall was the only bright spot today.  He gave it his all. 
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: pigroots on March 16, 2018, 06:07:52 pm
I was embarrassed and upset at the product on the floor today. But one bright spot was the play of Hall. He is a scrappy, hard nosed kid who will give great effort on both ends of the floor. He needs to spend everyday in the gym working on his shot and if he does he will be a great fit in this style. He makes too many mistakes but he makes them playing hard and experience will fix a lot of that. On a day filled with a tremendous amount of frustration, Hall gives me a little hope for the future

He will have to be the leader next year with so many freshman coming in.  There is nobody else.

LRHawg

He does great putting in effort on steals/rebounds, just needs to be a little more patient once he gets the ball.

Beaverfever

I don't know if he had more than 5 points or so but he was easily our best player today.  I'm not sure why he couldn't get more minutes but he was electric on the floor like always. Tremendous young player that I'm looking forward to seeing going forward.   

Grumpypenguin

Honestly I'm kinda excited to see how some of these young guys play as the main options next year

Beaverfever

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on March 16, 2018, 06:26:02 pm
Honestly I'm kinda excited to see how some of these young guys play as the main options next year
Yeah the only real positive from the game is that the young guys showed more heart than the upperclassmen combined.  Our bench play kept us in the game and gave our starters several opportunities to take control of the game.

The_Iceman

He certainly did not take on the personality of his coach today. Worked hard and played with energy.

fieldturf

Gafford may of not had the numbers today, but he plays hard just didn't have any help today.  Really think he come's back next year.......