Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many wins next year?

Started by checkraiser88, March 16, 2018, 05:00:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Are we rebuilding even if Gafford comes back?

hogwood

chortle

Kevin

one game above .500, keep the streak alive
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Oliver

Grumpypenguin

I think we win 20 again. I expect Darious Hall to have a Michael Qualls type transformation

SPAL

After reading hogville, I've determined anywhere from 10-12

WorfHog

Mike's never had a losing season,but I don't anticipate he'll make it back to the tournament.

17 wins?

The_Iceman

alohawg

12-15 with an invite to watch the tourney.......and take notes.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 16, 2018, 05:07:05 pm
After reading hogville, I've determined anywhere from 10-12

Can't argue with this.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BannerMountainMan

Prolly about 21,  Mike will schedule an easy non-conf just like miss st did this year and go 11-2, then go 9-9 in conf and then win one game in SEC tourney, and be on the bubble
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Letsroll1200

Anything can happen. Looking forward to a hunger, aggressive team. The senior leadership was inconsistent. I want to look on the court and say those guys play with heart and they play hard. I couldn't say that about this team in alot og games.

W_KY_Hog

One thing will remain the same. A disciplined, patient team that can protect the ball will know how to beat us.

yraciv

19 (8-10) in SEC, NIT! Obviously we've recruited well and have some talent returning. Yet we have to replace a lot and still have CMA. His floor is .500 and I don't think we'll be as bad as his floor, but it won't be pretty next year.

Grumpypenguin

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 16, 2018, 05:09:47 pm
Anything can happen. Looking forward to a hunger, aggressive team. The senior leadership was inconsistent. I want to look on the court and say those guys play with heart and they play hard. I couldn't say that about this team in alot og games.

what senior leadership?

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

oldbooniehog

Ex-Trumpet

Don't care...I will not be watching until a coaching change is made.  Apathy has set in for me.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Arky

old_school_hawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 16, 2018, 07:20:14 pm
Don't care...I will not be watching until a coaching change is made.  Apathy has set in for me.
That was me half the time this year... Disgusted. Time for a change, but it will be years too late.
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne