Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please keep hog superfan Canaan Sandy in your Prayers

Started by bigpigpimpin, January 20, 2017, 07:41:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Canaan needs emergency surgery and is in extreme pain, and there have been complications for two days and he has not been able to have his surgery, and his condition is worsening. If you have ever met this guy you know how passionate he is about our hogs. Let's lift him up today and pray that they are able to operate today. Thanks.

Hayden1865

Had the opportunity to sit by Canaan once at a game. It was a great experience I've never seen so much positivity from anyone in my life... prayers to him.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Potosihog

oldbear

lstewart

Best wishes for a quick recovery. He has set next to me before, and he is one serious fan!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

younghog

GO HOGS

The OTR

Met Canaan at a practice. He's in God's arms already, but let's pray God keeps him in Arkansas for a long time.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

lumphog

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

I mustache you a question

Prayers going up.  What a wonderful young man he is.
"I have 2 weapons; my arms, my legs and my brain." – Michael Vick

island hog

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I literally prayed for him.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

porkrindjimmy

HogCzar1

Dropkick

OLDHOG

The Hawg Marshal

There is no truer fan than Canaan Sandy. I hope that he fully recovers very soon.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Rzbakfromwaybak

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

kp72204

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Dirttrackhog

Sho Nuff

TexasRazorback

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

BCHogFan

How bout them Hogs!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcard1964