Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St. Patricks Day

Started by NuttsSacked, March 17, 2006, 07:49:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttsSacked

It's only fitting that a coach by the name of Pat Flannery owned Heath today.  The Hogs's flat out sucked today because Heath asked his players to go toe-to-toe with Bucknell in a half court set.  STUPID. 

Arkansas should have been pressing from the opening tip to force the Bisons into a quicker tempo. 

I FREAKING HATE STAN HEATH'S MOTION OFFENSE, ZONE DEFENSE AND LACK OF PRESSURE.

TXrazorback

I'm not wearing green.  Any hot chicks wanna pinch my ass ;D
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: NuttsSacked on March 17, 2006, 07:49:18 pm
It's only fitting that a coach by the name of Pat Flannery owned Heath today.  The Hogs's flat out sucked today because Heath asked his players to go toe-to-toe with Bucknell in a half court set.  STUPID. 

Arkansas should have been pressing from the opening tip to force the Bisons into a quicker tempo. 

Can't say I disagree with this.  The motion offense had NO MOTION, the zone defense for some reason DIDN'T INCLUDE GUARDING OUTSIDE THE 3 POINT LINE(and McCurdy played less than ONE MINUTE, WOW GREAT D FERGUSON AND JEFFERSON) and the pressure was ONCE AGAIN TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

It was painful to watch in person.  We should have beaten that team by 20.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

WxHog

It's only fitting that a coach by the name of Pat Flannery owned Heath today. 

I think Bucknell won their 1st round game against Kansas last year on St. Patty's Day.   Maybe that means they are due for another loss on Sunday against Memphis. 

lunchbox72703

You can't trust those bloody irish....LOL :-\

N.Boarn

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 17, 2006, 07:55:22 pm

Can't say I disagree with this.  The motion offense had NO MOTION, the zone defense for some reason DIDN'T INCLUDE GUARDING OUTSIDE THE 3 POINT LINE(and McCurdy played less than ONE MINUTE, WOW GREAT D FERGUSON AND JEFFERSON) and the pressure was ONCE AGAIN TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

It was painful to watch in person.  We should have beaten that team by 20.

I was there too.
I swear tv could not have communicated how painful that was.
At home, you can change channels, check the internet, go to the regrigerator, drink beer.

At the Arena today, there was no alcohol for sale, the Bison looked like jv players, and there a million time outs. It was also obvious that the players were not fired up. Unreal.

HatfieldHog

Bucknell came into the game today "motivated."  They played hard, but, you could tell that these guys had a heart to win.  We haven't seen that with one of Heaths clubs very often.  We had to have had some motive going for us.  It is Heath's job to provide that motive, to keep it pumped up, and keep our guys at a fevered pitch.

That just didn't happen today.  We played hard, but you could see that it was a reaction to them playing hard, not "US" leading the show.

What a day.     See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!