Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THANKS POOKIE FOR THE MEMORIES

Started by brichte, March 17, 2006, 05:51:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brichte

March 17, 2006, 05:51:01 pm Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 06:01:43 pm by brichte
I just wanted to take this time to thank Modica for his 4-years to the University. He could have left like Sullinger did when Nolan left but he did not because he had a strong sense of pride to be a Razorback. He had a good 4 years with Ups and Downs but this year when we needed him the most he stepped it up down the stretch. The team wouldnt have been this far along the last 4-years without him. You have been a big piece of the puzzle to bring the team back to national respect. On a personal note I have met him twice while on campus and he is a very kind and warm hearted person. I have never heard or seen him get a big head about his status. I think his family back in Smackover should be proud. So I just want to say God Bless to wherever you go and I wanted to let you know you will always be a Razorback. I hope you follow your dreams (NBA?) and they come true.

Thank you Pookie and GO HOGS

paragould25

Bye bye, pookie.  The Ronnie Brewer Hour shall commence in only 8 short months people!
I like you people.

Hogger

Quote from: usarmyhogfan on March 17, 2006, 06:47:28 pm
Yep...Thanks for missing all them 3's...We appreciate that!

Classless.

I could see complaining generally during the season or after a bad game, but to trash a player after his last game?  C'mon.  Jonathan Modica gave his all as a Razorback and needs to be appreciated.  This thread was started to thank him for his time as a Hog, not to bash him for how he may have played today.

That said, thank you, Modica, Ferguson, and Jefferson.  Good luck and represent well as Razorback alumni in your future endeavors.

TXrazorback

Quote from: usarmyhogfan on March 17, 2006, 07:02:24 pm
Quote from: Hogger on March 17, 2006, 06:55:22 pm

Classless.

I could see complaining generally during the season or after a bad game, but to trash a player after his last game?  C'mon.  Jonathan Modica gave his all as a Razorback and needs to be appreciated.  This thread was started to thank him for his time as a Hog, not to bash him for how he may have played today.

That said, thank you, Modica, Ferguson, and Jefferson.  Good luck and represent well as Razorback alumni in your future endeavors.

I know him personally...and could care less for him

I don't know you personally and I am glad I don't!

Just kidding everyone is entitled to an opinion
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

TXrazorback

Quote from: usarmyhogfan on March 17, 2006, 07:51:13 pm
Quote from: jcrace on March 17, 2006, 07:45:57 pm
Quote from: usarmyhogfan on March 17, 2006, 07:02:24 pm
Quote from: Hogger on March 17, 2006, 06:55:22 pm

Classless.

I know him personally...and could care less for him

I don't know you personally and I am glad I don't!

Just kidding everyone is entitled to an opinion

It's all good...I do have mine about him.Is he a good player?Yes he is..but as a person I dont much care for him..and thats just my opinion..other's may know him and like him..that's thier opinion..and that's what make's this country great..the freedom to have and state your own opinion.

DAMN RIGHT!
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

PorcineSublime

Thanks to all the seniors who came here without any real idea if SH would get them to the dance at all. They came on faith and that in my book makes them worth a pat on the back. Better days are ahead, with or without Stan. We will again take our place amongst the best and hopefully we will never be in an eight vs nine game again. One thing is for sure, being po'd at SH or JFB will not change the likelihood of him being back next year. We can only hope he grows as a coach and becomes one who can take us to another level. If not, we will at least have a good base to start out the next coach with.WPS

BTW, thanks to Ronnie for coming here and good luck if you decide to take what's behind door number one.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Thrilbilly

I have enjoyed watching Modica during his tenure here. Thanks and good luck to the Seniors!

hogfan13

zwhogfan

Congrats to all the seniors, especially Ferguson and Pookie. We have struggled during their time here and though they weren't always great, they both played their hearts out, especially Modica today (was it just me or did it seem like his ankle was bothering him?) Anyway I am glad that the two chose to be Razorbacks, and I wish them the best in whatever they decide to do after basketball.

Boss Hogg

Thanks for getting us back to the BIG DANCE and spreading March Madness across Arkansas once again.  GO HOGS.

WOOOO PIG SOOIE!

HOGLEG

THANK YOU POOKIE... For giving the U of A everything you had! Pookie... you endured everything thrown your way. Olu for playing time; Ronnie and the spotlight, even though you are clearly "THE MAN". THANK YOU FOR BEING A "TRUE" RAZORBACK!!! You truly are a team player and everything that the Hogs' represent!!! Class... pure class!

hogs24

Quote from: HOGLEG on March 17, 2006, 09:59:51 pm
THANK YOU POOKIE... For giving the U of A everything you had! Pookie... you endured everything thrown your way. Olu for playing time; Ronnie and the spotlight, even though you are clearly "THE MAN". THANK YOU FOR BEING A "TRUE" RAZORBACK!!! You truly are a team player and everything that the Hogs' represent!!! Class... pure class!
+1 for you, my friend....My sentiments exactly...WPS
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now.