Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gripe About Heath (or other UA coaches) HERE

Started by HoggerNocker, March 17, 2006, 05:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggerNocker

HOGLIGULA

Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

nwarazfan

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on March 17, 2006, 07:07:40 pm
Quote from: nwarazfan on March 17, 2006, 07:06:01 pm
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9315946

pretty much nailed it on the head, even that guy figured it out

I'm more upset after reading it.  Unbelievable how badly prepared we were.  Almost like Nutt was in charge.

WxHog

An excellent article!    If we had started the back court press a few minutes earlier, our chances of winning would have been much better.   We didn't expose their weaknesses enough and they exposed our weaknesses too much.  Thanks for the read! 

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: nwarazfan on March 17, 2006, 07:13:27 pm

I'm more upset after reading it.  Unbelievable how badly prepared we were.  Almost like Nutt was in charge.

But NUTT would have turned to GUS at halftime and asked why he was losing
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

oldfart

I thought our depth was supposed to be our strength in this game!!! 

nwarazfan

Quote from: oldfart on March 17, 2006, 07:19:10 pm

Stan neutralized it.  Pawn our damn video equipment.  We obviously don't use it.  And fire Sorensen.  Wasted position and salary.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: nwarazfan on March 17, 2006, 07:20:39 pm
Quote from: oldfart on March 17, 2006, 07:19:10 pm

Stan neutralized it.  Pawn our damn video equipment.  We obviously don't use it.  And fire Sorensen.  Wasted position and salary.

Well either he can't read a scouting report or he does not know how the VCR works either way it is lack of coaching on Heath's part.

Hogzilla

Great read.  Now if SOMEONE would do something about the PROBLEM.

neblon

neblon

Quote from: usarmyhogfan on March 17, 2006, 07:18:49 pm
Quote from: coolhandluke31 on March 17, 2006, 07:16:20 pm
Quote from: nwarazfan on March 17, 2006, 07:13:27 pm

But NUTT would have turned to GUS at halftime and asked why he was losing

And Nutt wouldve called some good plays!
BROTHA!!

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

March 17, 2006, 08:02:52 pm #13 Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 08:15:59 pm by Fire Numb Nutts!!!
The thing is, how can you fire Heath if you've tenured Senile Frank's half wit cracker step son (Numb Nutts) as head football coach? That would cause a shiite storm of epic proportions and make Nolan Gate look like a piece of cake.

The sad thing is, Heath is actually the better of the two coaches -- his record (as mediocre as it is) is actually improving over time, unlike Numb Nutts. At this rate, Heath may make the Final Four in 2017 (but lose, of course).

The only answer is to make a clean sweep of the Athletic Department from the AD (Senile Frank) the Puppet Master (Lindsey & Assholciates) on down -- not including the Track and Baseball Departments, which actually know how to win.

BTW, now that Mustain has signed, I can say it: High School Wonder Kids Malzahn and Mustain are not going to save football next year -- there's too much dead weight at the top in the form of Numb Nutts, Markuson, Broyles, Lindsey & Assholciates. In short, Razorback football and basketball are doomed.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

nwarazfan

Jack Crowe vs Citadel

The Nuttster in the 00 LV Bowl, Music City Bowl, 03 Auburn game, ....

Hatfield in just about every bowl(89 UCLA beatdown)

Stan Heath today

hogman64

thanks for that post.........Stan gets a big F for today........that is not one of us hacked off homers ranting and raving..... that is an objective view.........Stan probably  did his worst coaching job of the  year today.. he choked..........Big F.......

Calling All Hogs

The coaching job today will certainly be remembered for years to come. Heath needs to suck up his ego
and go out and learn to coach or get out of the profession. The problem is, listening to post game comments
today, I don't think Heath knows he got out coached.

neblon

nwarazfan

Rescue Darrell Hawkins from PV A&M and put him in charge of defense.

Hawgin84

Albert Einswine

Quote from: nwarazfan on March 17, 2006, 08:20:52 pm
Jack Crowe vs Citadel

The Nuttster in the 00 LV Bowl, Music City Bowl, 03 Auburn game, ....

Hatfield in just about every bowl(89 UCLA beatdown)

Stan Heath today

For me it's hard to think of worse preparation than the Hatfield led 51-7 implosion vs. Miami in Little Rock, 1987.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Flatfoot

Stan has no business being a head coach at Arkansas.  It is time for him to go.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

BossHog13

Quote from: Getting Porked on March 17, 2006, 08:54:50 pm
Stan has no business being a head coach at Arkansas.  It is time for him to go.

Getting Porked, you hit the nail right on the head.