Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Townes transfer?

Started by HighonSwine, March 17, 2006, 03:43:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HighonSwine

I would like to know what went down at halftime for Townes to not play in the 2nd half.  He was starting to hit a grove towards the end of the 1st half.  Strange game today.  Will be an intersting off season.  Townes for sure had a sophmore slump to say the least.  I was expecting close to a double double a game from him this year.  Sad he is a big p**sy who only wants to score when there is so much other fun stuff to do on the court, block shots in peoples face, get a huge rebound while the other team is just looking up at you.  Any who, Go Baseball Hogs and hello spring practice. 

MCPeePants

I think it's probably about 50/50 that he transfers.

Frankly, I won't be crying any rivers if he does decide to go.

HOGLUVIN

needs to transfer to a place with 9 ft rims and plenty of vagisil.

SpaHog

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 17, 2006, 03:51:58 pm
needs to transfer to a place with 9 ft rims and plenty of vagisil.

;D ;D ;D

RazorWire

I'll give him a ride if he does...

razorback3072

Darnell Robinson reincarnated.  How can someone with that size be such a puss. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Buff

mtownhog

Him transferring will open up a scholarship for someone with male body parts.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: mtownhog on March 17, 2006, 04:19:37 pm
Him transferring will open up a scholarship for someone with male body parts.

Kim Noah perhaps.... think we can get him away from Eddie Munster.

Hoop

I say let him transfer, Im tired of seeing his pouting a$$ face on the bench. Plus it will free up a scholorship for Bev or Smith. Phuck him let him go if hes not happy.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

artyhog

He would not play defense.  He should have been sitting.