Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well now we can talk about spring practice!!

Started by Hoggy Potter, March 17, 2006, 01:57:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy Potter

With that fiasco out of the way we can now focus on spring football and baseball.  Just a little over a week away for football.
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

mikeirwin

Chief Mac

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 17, 2006, 02:03:52 pm
Thank god. A real sport to talk about.

Ready to watch the Gus bus rev up!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Cajun Hog

Hoggy Potter

I feel special...Mike responded to my message!!  Bright spot on a bad day!

The sun will come out tomorrow...
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

derek_m24

Mike, 
You missed a question I asked the other day.  What type of offense do you think we will see with Monk, McFadden, Jones, and Hillis in the game at the same time.  You said Malzahn wanted Hillis in the slot.  Would we see a pro set with Jones and McFadden in the backfield or will it be a spread with a single back?  I was just wondering where you think Malzahn will put these guys.

secthumper

"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

BigBabyHog71

I'm happy that the Basketball Team Finally brought some excitement back to the Hill (Its been a Rough 4 or 5 years).

But the future looks Bright. 

Now I can't stop thinking about Football.  I am so geeked about this football year that I am counting the days until the freakin scrimmage.  I have to admit I have not been this pumped about a Football year in a long time......GO HOGS

jforte

Heres to ya bigbabyhog71...lookin forward to baseball and some.......