Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Basketball Team Players - Read This

Started by Bogarto, March 17, 2006, 01:52:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogarto

I know everyone is pissed, but these 2 guys have been here for 4 hard years. Would have been nice to end their careers on a better note but thanks to both of them and good luck. Not many players would have stuck it out like they did through the rebuilding. WPS.

rjmass

Thank you for bringing basketball excitement back to the State of Arkansas.  Thank you for chosing to fight when your backs were against the wall.

You brought alot of enthusiasm back to our state and have laid the foundation for the return of Hawg Ball. 

I wish we could have won that one today, but regardless you guys have done a great job, laying the cornerstone for our return to the top.

Seniors - you have been through the mill in your career, you have seen the lows and will be remembered as the leaders who helped turn it around.

Underclassman - Hope you all are back next year to continue the journey.  We are not there yet but we have turned the corner.

Thank you once again.
Grandpa told me the only two things I  could control in life were my tongue and my word.   To always honor what you say and say what you honor.
He was a wise man.

MCPeePants

Hilarious.

I'm sure the players will all be running to their laptops within the next few hours to read Hogville.net

Tmac813

Quote from: MCPeePants on March 17, 2006, 02:20:20 pm
Hilarious.

I'm sure the players will all be running to their laptops within the next few hours to read Hogville.net
[

You guys are killing me.../quote]

pheine78

Hilarious.

[/
Hilarious.

Hopefully you are running to unplug your computer.  Permantly!!!  C smoker
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

batmanfan

Haha I always love when you guys write student athletes "love letters".  Its very comical.  I'm sure the players just break down IF they see this masterpeice.

Reminds me of the Tony Braxton song..."Just another sad love song...."

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

rjmass

They don't have to run to read this, I know they read, it may be tomorrow it may be next week, it may be while they are home on Spring Break.

Oh wait, lets see when we were worried about the Springdale boys we found out they and their FAMILIES read the boards, I guess nobody else does. 

I find it interesting that some have to make a big deal out of someone saying thank you.  I know some of these players and they know me, they are human with feelings as well as athletes.  Just wanted them to know I appreciated their effort.

Feel free to blast away, I am still thankful for a great season. 
Grandpa told me the only two things I  could control in life were my tongue and my word.   To always honor what you say and say what you honor.
He was a wise man.

texhog

Don't pay any attention to some of these a-holes talking bad about the players and coach.  We are all just hurting but not as much as you guys.  We are proud of you.  You brought a sense of excitement and passion back to Razorback basketball fans (can't you see all the passion in these posts).  We appreciate all your efforts and hope you enjoy the offseason and come back ready for even better things next year.

Josef

I am going to add to this love letter.......Razorbacks: I love you and I know you tried hard. It is ok though, I mean we did lose to an elite school in bucknell. I will give 3 dolla sucky sucky when you get off the plane. I love you

razorbackfan4life

Quote from: texhog on March 17, 2006, 02:35:23 pm
Don't pay any attention to some of these a-holes talking bad about the players and coach.  We are all just hurting but not as much as you guys.  We are proud of you.  You brought a sense of excitement and passion back to Razorback basketball fans (can't you see all the passion in these posts).  We appreciate all your efforts and hope you enjoy the offseason and come back ready for even better things next year.

ALWAYS NEXT YEAR BUDDY....singin the same old song, and beating a dead horse!

Josef

"we will be better next year" should be the damn state motto!   

wincrimson

MCPeePants

Quote from: rjmass on March 17, 2006, 02:31:51 pm
They don't have to run to read this, I know they read, it may be tomorrow it may be next week, it may be while they are home on Spring Break.

Right. They're going to scroll through a week's worth of posts until they find your little love note and they can finally put the pain of this loss behind them.

Because I'm sure they have nothing better to do during spring break than scroll through pages upon pages of hogville.net posts.

dougieritch

Good game, we just need to tighten up our defense and we need to Learn to shoot free throws!!!

Anyway good season guys, you all will be much better next year with some pure shooters on board and a very good point guard at the helm!  Ronnie, we need you back next year...you'll take us as high as we want to go!  Seniors, thanks for taking us through the rough years and rebuilding the Arkansas Program!

GO HOGS!

Torqued pork

This season was a disaster for UA hoops. Stan won just enough games to get us to the big dance, thereby keeping his job secure, yet losing to a nobody in the first round.

texhog

Yes, I'm sure it's a conspiricy by Heath.  He intentionally planned to win just enough to get to the dance, then lose in the first round.  If only we hadn't gotten to the Tournament, then we would all feel much better.

hog caller

SupaCrawf

I know some of you on here are having the usually violent reaction to a Hog Loss.  I thought I was going to be sick.  But please, don't attack our players!

I want to say thank you to Dontell, Pookie,  and Eric for playing for us.  They had to the opportunity to play elsewhere, and they dedicated a part of their lives to trying to help us win ball games.  Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.  But, without them, we wouldn't have made this tourney.

All of you who are saying "thank God they're gone" should be ashamed of yourselves.  How about some gratitude?  No, they weren't the greatest players to put on a Hog uniform, but they were HOGS!  Personally attacking a 21 year old kid via computer is about as immature as you can get.

To our seniors, thanks for an exciting season, and I wish you well in all you do.
God Bless.

SupaCrawf

Smite Me B!tches!
I'm kind of a big deal.

SupaCrawf

Crap, you beat me to it, started the topic, and actually had to do some work, finished it up, and now I'm a copy cat....
I'm kind of a big deal.

HaWg 10

another weak ass love note, congrats!!!
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Hogs4Ever

Thanks to our seniors and the entire team and coaching staff for turning this season into our best season in 5 years.

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

SupaCrawf

Quote from: HaWg 10 WiLd on March 17, 2006, 03:21:36 pm
another weak ass love note, congrats!!!
another weak a$$ post, congrats to you!!!!!
I'm kind of a big deal.

MCPeePants

Quote from: SupaCrawf on March 17, 2006, 03:20:11 pm

I want to say thank you to Dontell, Pookie,  and Eric for playing for us.  They had to the opportunity to play elsewhere, and they dedicated a part of their lives to trying to help us win ball games.  Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.  But, without them, we wouldn't have made this tourney.

I agree with respect to Modica and Ferguson.

But had we not had Dontell, we probably would have won at least 1 more game and we probably would have been a 6 or 7 seed and playing someone other Bucknell.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on March 17, 2006, 02:44:42 pm
This season was a disaster for UA hoops. Stan won just enough games to get us to the big dance, thereby keeping his job secure, yet losing to a nobody in the first round.

Insert Bill Self into Stan's name and you have Kansas last year.

All sickness is not death, but it sure doesn't make me very happy.