Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA March Madness Online...Su*ks

Started by BloodRedHog, March 16, 2006, 10:26:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodRedHog

Wow, I had no idea it would be this bad...audio and video jerky...and I have a a very high speed connection.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Josef

I cant even get it to connect.....so yah. If it sucks because it is jerky then it sucks donkey testacles becasue it wont connect.

Zen_Hog

Yeah, earlier today it was running smoothly. I guess now at nigth and all, eveyrbody is on, so its got too much bandwith, and won't work properly. They should just let VIP members get in.

mikeirwin

HatfieldHog

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 16, 2006, 10:44:09 pm
Why not just watch your TV ?

Because we're addicted to these "Keyboards."

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

TNhogfan

The only trouble that I have had were 2 games being blacked out that weren't supposed to be since the local CBS station was carrying totally different games.  Still was able to see 14 of the 16 - 4 on TV and 10 on MMOD.  Picture has been as good or better than the picture of the JP Sports SEC and ACC games on yahoo and the games carried by ESPN360.  Actually, I think they have been better than the ESPN360 games.

Illinihog

I had no problems with mine...A few when I was having trouble with my wireless connection.  But other than that it wasn't much of a problem.  1 complaint though I was in VIP Waiting and had 200 people in front of me but if I was general admission I could've gotten in, With no waiting. 

GrizzledHogFan

I never got any of the video feeds to work for me.  I did listen to the audio feed OK though.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.