Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ken Davis on yahoo

Started by arkhogdog61, March 15, 2006, 05:57:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogdog61

says we beat bucknell and memphis   GO HOGS
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

PigPusher

Guy's intelligent isn't he?
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

arkhogdog61

never heard of him, just thought i'd post it.
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

pbjones81

Hog1751

I think he's right, Go Hogs, I wish we were playing tomorrow.

HatfieldHog

I don't know who this guy is, but I like his choices, although it's probably why he's working sports for Yahoo instead of a real gig somewhere!

Just beat Bucknell, and the rest will take care of itself.   See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

CiriusPorker

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 15, 2006, 11:16:25 pm
no way we beat Memphis.

..as long as your at the game with your lucky 'hugger'

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 15, 2006, 11:21:13 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 15, 2006, 11:16:25 pm
no way we beat Memphis.

..as long as your at the game with your lucky 'hugger'
Um..that was at the FL game.  That game is what started it all.

I think I am more of a lucky charm than anything.

You granny pantied another thread....
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

WizardofhOgZ

Quotehe's right
He's a Yahoo . . .

:D

RBLtoHOG

as a Hog fan you gotta be optimistic! that's why in all my brackets I have us goin to the Elite 8 ( optimistic but realistic )
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on March 16, 2006, 01:40:02 am
as a Hog fan you gotta be optimistic! that's why in all my brackets I have us goin to the Elite 8 ( optimistic but realistic )

The truth is, an optimist is not realistic about being optimistic but a realist is realistic about being optimistic.  In the end, the optimistic can be realistic about optimism and the realist can be optimistic about being realistic, but optimistic realism is realistically optimistic as well as realistic optimism can be optimistically realistic.

WE HAVE NO PG

RBLtoHOG

Both an Optimistic an a realistic fan know how far we COULD go but an Optimistic fan has us goin as far as the talent will take us, a realistic fan has us goin as far as our experience will take us
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

HogJoeHelm

You must be a philosophy major

hogfankb

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 16, 2006, 01:46:10 am

The truth is, an optimist is not realistic about being optimistic but a realist is realistic about being optimistic.  In the end, the optimistic can be realistic about optimism and the realist can be optimistic about being realistic, but optimistic realism is realistically optimistic as well as realistic optimism can be optimistically realistic.

WE HAVE NO PG

WHAT ABOUT MCCURDY!?

Quote from: hogfankb on March 16, 2006, 09:46:34 am
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 16, 2006, 01:46:10 am

WE HAVE NO PG

WHAT ABOUT MCCURDY!?
HE WONT PLAY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HatfieldHog

So much for ole Ken's prediction.  I have to admit, I posted on this very board that we would win by 15, and,  well.  I missed it.  My prediction was entirely wrong. 

Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong,  today, I was wrong!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!