Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daytona night

Started by Buff, July 01, 2017, 06:49:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Typically one of my favorite races of the year.  I love Daytona under the lights.  Hoping to see Dale Jr. have a great run tonight.

TheRazorback500

McMurray's gonna cause a wreck with all that tape flopping around..
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Buff

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on July 01, 2017, 08:52:15 pm
McMurray's gonna cause a wreck

Could have stopped right there.

Buff

Well crap.  Seems to have been a lot of tire issues tonight.  At least a lot more than you'd like to see under these race conditions. 

Harvick, Junior, Keselowski (no damage), Kahne.......and others involved in the wreck that started when Harvick appeared to have a tire go down in turn 3 and 4.

str8volfan

I wish they would cut Rick Allens mic down. All that screaming and darn is annoying. I have to turn the tv down so low, I cant hear anything else.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on July 01, 2017, 09:08:49 pm
I wish they would cut Rick Allens mic down. All that screaming and darn is annoying. I have to turn the tv down so low, I cant hear anything else.

I much prefer the Fox crew

MWR334

I prefer the Fox crew, but NBC's overall race presentation.

Brad's done for the night  :'(

TheRazorback500

Kahne can break a long drought if he can hold on..
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ImHogginIt

Oh God let anybody but a darned Dillon win  :puke:

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 01, 2017, 09:57:42 pm
Oh God let anybody but a darned Dillon win  :puke:

What you don't want to hear about their all-time epic greatness for winning a race in which half the cars are already wiped out?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 01, 2017, 10:03:41 pm
What you don't want to hear about their all-time epic greatness for winning a race in which half the cars are already wiped out?

LOL. Three of my four fantasy drivers are now out  :D

Buff

str8volfan

NBC s coverage is a commercials with a little bit of racing thrown in from time to time. Im not sure Im gonna be able to watch these races. Letard is a know it all, and Allen screams the entire broadcast. What happened to commentators like Benny Parsons. I wish they would replace Letard with Jarrett. I might start sitting in my truck and listening to it on XM Radio.

str8volfan

friggin Stickhorse...

Buff

Ragan has to be sick.  Had the lead, got loose moving up to block on the backstretch, and lost 5 spots.  That was bizarre.

Stenhouse once again benefits from some serious Roush-Yates horsepower.  The Fords made it look unfair at times tonight.

str8volfan

decent race, terrible broadcast. Gonna be a long rest of the season on NBC.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 01, 2017, 10:26:36 pm
Ragan has to be sick.  Had the lead, got loose moving up to block on the backstretch, and lost 5 spots.  That was bizarre.

Stenhouse once again benefits from some serious Roush-Yates horsepower.  The Fords made it look unfair at times tonight.

Thank God Fords have come back to make Hendrick and Gibbs look average  :D

Stenhouse gonna bone Danica tonight  ;D

Maybe get a Moster Energy gal in for a 3 some  ;D ;D ;D

TheRazorback500

It would have been an even better race if all the veteran Ford drivers hadn't crashed out.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

str8volfan

thing about it. dating Danica would be cool. She will always be able to meet you in Victory Lane already showered and in street clothes. Most races, she could already have dinner cooked and the table set.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on July 01, 2017, 10:49:51 pm
thing about it. dating Danica would be cool. She will always be able to meet you in Victory Lane already showered and in street clothes. Most races, she could already have dinner cooked and the table set.

And she makes more money than you too