Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA/UF Game Thread

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, February 18, 2006, 01:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

taintlint

I refuse to believe Heath has ANYTHING to do with this aggressive play.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

nobballconcept

quit complaining the tip in was good

lunchbox72703

You know, just by watching this game along with listening to the radio broadcast, It has become obvious that Rick doesn't even watch the game :(

Dwight_K_Shrute

WTH FL guy just 4-arms our guy
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Pookie with a 3 28-21 hogs

lunchbox72703

Modica for three!!!  Florida is playing dirty

Thrilbilly

Some of Modica's threes are awesome

GrizzledHogFan

WTH was with that no-call on Florida?
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hill is possessed Fl with a short j.  HIll with a monster dunk asst for McCurdy

lunchbox72703

Hill Dunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HILL DUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!

weevilhogg

Oh my!

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

pbjones81

SWEET.  HILL slamming it?  thats a first

Thrilbilly

GrizzledHogFan

D-macs cuz

Illinihog

Nice drop by Sean to Hill.

lunchbox72703

Manimal caught acting again!!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hog fans are getting loud.  Should have been a charge on FL, they call the foul on Thomas

nobballconcept

mccurdy has rebound, assist

94 Hawg

mark it, were up 7 when Jefferson enters the game
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Sloppygee

Take Doink-tell out!!!!

Put Hunter in!!!!!!!

nobballconcept

it has been a while since we have seen this type of intensity from the hogs.   

HawgLover08

MAN  WHAT A START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HOGS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

D-macs cuz

is that true that bobby hurley was mccurdy's high school basketball coach?

taintlint

This looks like a team that has told Heath that he can kiss it's a.ss

bigred7987

Now I understand why all Heath talked about last March is Hunter when I saw him....
McCurdy is playing decent...not getting us beat
Keep this up we win 

nobballconcept

stan has already forgotten that hunter kept us in the game early....will he see the floor again

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Thrilbilly on February 18, 2006, 01:39:47 pm
What is pitiful here is this shows that the Hogs can play,,,the just don't always do it

Kind of like when a Ford coach football team would lose to SMU then Beat Bama at Bama.

LRCentralTiger

Hogs keep Noah on the bench they can win.  Noah is the key to Florida's success.  As he goes so does the team.

lunchbox72703

Brush your hair Mccurdy...you're lookin sloppy son!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Fl at the line.  Hits first Hits second Hogs up 30-25

HognotinMemphis

Hogs will wake up from their dream with about 10 minutes to go in 2nd half, realize they are playing Fla, and lose by 10 to 12.

Hogs will shoot a bunch of FT's and miss 40% of them and it will cost them the game.

And if the Hogs do win, how upsetting will it be to the fan base that they can beat Fla but lost to Miss St, LSU, Ole Miss, Ala and KY when they had all those teams beaten?

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

taintlint

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 18, 2006, 01:44:57 pm
Quote from: Thrilbilly on February 18, 2006, 01:39:47 pm
What is pitiful here is this shows that the Hogs can play,,,the just don't always do it

Kind of like when a Ford coach football team would lose to SMU then Beat Bama at Bama.

I'll tell you right now....It looks like this team has blown Heath off. Just like at Kent St.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

nobballconcept

weevilhogg

Oh my!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Brewer short on first FT.  and second then Hunter gets an over the back.  stuff don't let FL get any Momentum before the half.

italianhog

please Stan get pissed about a bad call, please

lunchbox72703

OK, The officiating is really bad today

GrizzledHogFan

How can you call that on Arkansas?

Dwight_K_Shrute

FL hits one FT 30-26 hogs.  Hogs turn over, back to FL

lunchbox72703

well, hmmmm, speechless here

italianhog

how the hell was that not a foul against brewer

nobballconcept

again,  brewer not ready for NBA.  that was a dontell error

taintlint

Quote from: italianhog on February 18, 2006, 01:47:31 pm
please Stan get pissed about a bad call, please

Won't happen. He is a [CENSORED].

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: nobballconcept on February 18, 2006, 01:46:59 pm
brewer not ready for NBA

See my thread from yesterday.

You'll get some disagreement from many here, but I agree completely. I don't think he'll ever be ready for the NBA...he doesn't have the offensive talent and definitely isn't even close to having the defensive talent necessary to play in the NBA. Just ask Scotty Thurman about that small requirement.

He'll have a nice career in Europe though.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

lunchbox72703

brewer at the line to miss two more

Illinihog

At least the Refs are letting them play a little.