Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You've asked for them, now come GET them! Hogville shirts can now be ordered!

Started by Doug, August 19, 2016, 10:10:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Hogville's T-Shirts have two different ordering options available. The first one is the "flawless" shirt, the second one contains a *very minor "blip"*. The blip shirts are $1.50 (each) cheaper than the "flawless" shirts.

The Blip ordering page contains an image that shows the exact issue, which is, again, VERY minor. We got a discount on those, so we're passing the savings onto you.

CURRENT INVENTORY REMAINING:
12 Hogville Medium
16 Hogville Large
19 Hogville X-Large
12 Hogville 2 X-Large

18 Hogville Blip Medium
34 Hogville Blip Large
SOLD OUT! Hogville Blip X-Large
SOLD OUT! Hogville Blip 2 X-Large

Both pages will show the exact order availability for shipping the next postal day, as they're marked as paid.

Hogville's "FLAWLESS" shirts
ORDER AT: http://hogville.net/shirts/
* Medium, Large and XL are $10.00 each. 2XL is $11.00 each.
* Shipping is $7.50 for 1-2 shirts, $14.50 for 3-6 shirts. Anything more than that, contact me FIRST.

Hogville's "BLIP" shirts
ORDER AT:  http://www.hogville.net/shirts/indexblip.php
* Medium, Large and XL are $8.50 each. 2XL is $9.50 each.
* Shipping is $7.50 for 1-2 shirts, $14.50 for 3-6 shirts. Anything more than that, contact me FIRST.

NOTE: You must be logged into the Hogville forums in order to be able to order shirts. We cannot combine shipping between the two order forms here, or via the FearlessFriday.com shirts.

LATEST UPDATE: Order Status is now working. Simply click on the link above where you ordered your shirt from and it'll take you right to the order status page.

Also note that if you had an initial problem making your payment (one person did earlier), you'll be able to re-try it from the order status page again.

First round of shipping will occur THIS SATURDAY, August 20th. Then will be shipped out each day USPS comes. Shirts will be shipped USPS First class.

You can view the photos of the shirts right on the order link above.

If there's an incredible run of the "FLAWLESS" shirt orders, we'll do a second order, as needed. The "BLIP" shirts are first come, first serve. When we're sold out of those, we will remove the order link and not make those available again.

Payments via PayPal (Credit Cards payments through PayPal) are heavily encouraged. If you absolutely must snail mail a check or money order (do NOT send cash!).

Preference will be given to those that pay via PayPal / Credit Cards over those that are paid via Check/Money order, so if you want to guarantee yourself shipment of the shirts we have on hand, opt to pay via PayPal/CC, please.

Thanks!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Steef

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

mphshog

Baseball.  NUFF SAID

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

DLUXHOG

(sneaky way of building a database with our names, addresses, and phone numbers.... ;) )

Doug

DLUX, I know you're being a smartass, but I still want to get this put out there...

No one will get access to your contact information except Lanny and I. And we will absolutely not use it for any other purpose except to ship your shirts to you, or to contact you if there's an issue with your order. Your contact info won't even be given to anyone, for any reason.

Long story short: The privacy protection we give current and former student athletes, any member of any athletics staff department or university, or any family member of the same is extended to anyone who places an order for (a) shirt(s).

By the way, I now have order status pages working properly. Simply go to the order link where you ordered your shirt. It'll automatically redirect you to the correct order status page. :)
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Doug on August 19, 2016, 04:55:40 pm
DLUX, I know you're being a smartass, but I still want to get this put out there...

No one will get access to your contact information except Lanny and I. And we will absolutely not use it for any other purpose except to ship your shirts to you, or to contact you if there's an issue with your order. Your contact info won't even be given to anyone, for any reason.

Long story short: The privacy protection we give current and former student athletes, any member of any athletics staff department or university, or any family member of the same is extended to anyone who places an order for (a) shirt(s).

By the way, I now have order status pages working properly. Simply go to the order link where you ordered your shirt. It'll automatically redirect you to the correct order status page. :)
But you will let us know when you discover which alias that Houston Nutt is using here, right?

Doug

Quote from: DLUXHOGBut you will let us know when you discover which alias that Houston Nutt is using here, right?
I feel like a cheap dirty tramp man-wh*re for saying this, but... nope. Even that pusillanimous jackwagon's info would be protected.

UGH... I feel so damn dirty. :)
--Doug

hogwxld

dibs on last XL BLIP. just like flawed minted coins, this is gonna be PRICELESS some day  ;)

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Steef

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Steef on August 20, 2016, 04:43:43 am
Sweatshirt/hoodie?
I'd bet Nike would endorse, $$ to Doug,  these........   heck, they might even go for endorsing a whole closet full of Hogville apparel...... (well, maybe Jerry Jones would endorse them..........)

Doug

I've updated the first post to indicate quantities remaining. I've also removed the ability to order XL Blip shirts.
--Doug

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Doug

Read the first post, TTiT, and then check out the links. Just cause you click on a link doesn't commit you to buying one yet. Order confirmation is a three step process.

FYI, it seems that I have underestimated shipping charges. They actually need to be closer to double, unless I ship the packages parcel post.

For all current orders, we'll honor the shipping fees you've paid.
--Doug

Steef

Quote from: Doug on August 20, 2016, 01:10:54 pm
Read the first post, TTiT, and then check out the links. Just cause you click on a link doesn't commit you to buying one yet. Order confirmation is a three step process.

FYI, it seems that I have underestimated shipping charges. They actually need to be closer to double, unless I ship the packages parcel post.

I'll pay my additional freight for mine if you can add a link for it. No need for you to have to absorb that loss.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Doug on August 20, 2016, 01:10:54 pm

You can charge me what the actual shipping charges are......

Doug

Guys, it's not your fault I didn't calculate the shipping correctly, which is why I am honoring anyone that has already ordered shirts. I've adjusted the shipping costs. This is for Priority Mail. Costs are a little higher than the standard mail costs, because of PayPal's fees and the fact that I actually have to go hunting for priority boxes. ;)
--Doug

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Doug on August 21, 2016, 06:43:28 am
Guys, it's not your fault I didn't calculate the shipping correctly, which is why I am honoring anyone that has already ordered shirts. I've adjusted the shipping costs. This is for Priority Mail. Costs are a little higher than the standard mail costs, because of PayPal's fees and the fact that I actually have to go hunting for priority boxes. ;)
Doug, Where's my shirt? I was expecting a drone drop today. :)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Horse racer

Terryproy

Doug

Several orders will ship out today/tomorrow, via Priority Mail. As a result of the change in how shipping costs were calculated, I've had to scramble to get my hands on several priority mail boxes. I have more coming in this week, but have had to run to a couple post offices to get several of you situated.

Once I get the tracking numbers and the boxes go out, I will update your order status with tracking IDs.
--Doug

Doug

Shirts will be going out today. Later this afternoon/evening, I will update all current paid orders with tracking numbers vis USPS.com. Keep in mind that USPS only updates once a day after 8 PM EST.

ALL Paid for shirts are going out. Including the late shirt order I received last night. :)

If you want to have a shirt in your hands before the season starts, you MUST have your shirt order in and paid for no later than 8 PM EDT Monday, August 29th!
--Doug

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Doug on August 24, 2016, 07:34:48 am
Shirts will be going out today. Later this afternoon/evening, I will update all current paid orders with tracking numbers vis USPS.com. Keep in mind that USPS only updates once a day after 8 PM EST.

ALL Paid for shirts are going out. Including the late shirt order I received last night. :)

If you want to have a shirt in your hands before the season starts, you MUST have your shirt order in and paid for no later than 8 PM EDT Monday, August 29th!

Surely their will be a Hogville tailgate at one of the games where everyone can display their newly acquired finery......... yes?

Doug

--Doug

riccoar

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Doug

No sleeveless, no Dri-Fit. ;)

This will be posted on BOTH FF and Hogville.

I just checked the status of ALL shirt shipments that went out at 12:03 my time. Half of you will get your shirts tomorrow, almost all of the other half by Friday.

We've got one order going to Fort Smith, AR; one to Hardy, AR and one to North Carolina. Those will be delivered Saturday.

Looks like everyone will get theirs between tomorrow and Saturday, for those that shipped today.

On Hogville, use the following links to obtain your tracking code and to find a link to track your package:

Hogville Shirts: http://hogville.net/shirts/orderstatus.php
Hogville BLIP Shirts: http://hogville.net/shirts/bliporderstatus.php
--Doug

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Doug on August 24, 2016, 05:08:12 pm
No sleeveless, no Dri-Fit. ;)

This will be posted on BOTH FF and Hogville.

I just checked the status of ALL shirt shipments that went out at 12:03 my time. Half of you will get your shirts tomorrow, almost all of the other half by Friday.

We've got one order going to Fort Smith, AR; one to Hardy, AR and one to North Carolina. Those will be delivered Saturday.

On Hogville, use the following links to obtain your tracking code and to find a link to track your package:

Hogville Shirts: http://hogville.net/shirts/orderstatus.php
Hogville BLIP Shirts: http://hogville.net/shirts/bliporderstatus.php

I hope you had one going to Springdale.    ???  ;D
We don't rent pigs

Doug

Quote from: Wayne WatsonI hope you had one going to Springdale.    ???  ;D
Your's is coming from China. The US guys couldn't make one large enough to hold all yer tailgating needs. ;)

I see your's coming in on Saturday, too. Thought I only saw three Saturday deliveries... your's makes 4.
--Doug

mphshog

Baseball.  NUFF SAID

Doug

How does it look? IF you're up for it, mind posing in it? So others can see what it looks like? :)
--Doug

Steef

Got mine today. Quality shirt. Looks great.

If i werent so fat, I'd take a selfie.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Doug

Steef, did you even look at yer mailing label? ;) Happy that you got your's sooner than expected. :D
--Doug

Steef

Quote from: Doug on August 27, 2016, 06:05:58 am
Steef, did you even look at yer mailing label? ;) Happy that you got your's sooner than expected. :D

LOL

Yep. Couldn't miss it. Vic brought in the mail and said, "What the...?"

It was great.

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 24, 2016, 08:56:40 am
Surely their will be a Hogville tailgate at one of the games where everyone can display their newly acquired finery......... yes?

Duh.....

Every home game in lot 46 at the Hog Bus.
We don't rent pigs

Hawgey-Davidson

Count me as one who recieved theirs today. Thanks Doug for your efforts! Thanks to Lanny as well. You two are responsible for my addiction to Hogville. Best message board on the interwebs!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Horse racer

Shirt looks awesome, wife said oh that's the site your on every night ! Lol

Doug

Quote from: The ChiefOrdered my two Blip Large shirts.  Can't wait to get them.
Already packaged up and ready to go out in the mail on Monday. :D
--Doug

Laughing Hog

Thanks Doug! Wearing mine as I type this....

Let me know when I need to 'fight and cross the great top end perimeter' for a game!  :)
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Doug

Gentle reminder:

If you want your Hogville shirt in your hands before Saturday, you need to have your order in, and paid for, no later than 9 AM Arkansas time tomorrow morning. Mail gets picked up between 11 AM and 2 PM US Eastern time. Most shirts take 1-3 days to ship.
--Doug