Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-8, 4-6) vs South Carolina (13-10, 4-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 06, 2018, 05:30:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

20gauge

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: rljjr on February 06, 2018, 07:35:37 pm
I guess so. I just don't see him doing much, and he's certainly not as animated as he normally is shown.
Maybe he realizes his team is young and there's no sense in going ape darn.

Ironhawg

Dillon23

Letsroll1200

elksnort

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 06, 2018, 07:43:01 pm
Big, big rebound by Osa!
yes it was I would like to see him shoot the ball when he gets in the paint.

Cmheinley

If this never goes back to a single digit game I won't be offended at all. My heart thanks you for your consideration.

GunnerHawg70

Hello fellow Hog fans...is it me or does Arkansas run the same basic high 3 offense each possession?!?! No pick and rolls, no back door cutters, nothing...

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on February 06, 2018, 07:45:30 pm
Hello fellow Hog fans...is it me or does Arkansas run the same basic high 3 offense each possession?!?! No pick and rolls, no back door cutters, nothing...

The horse is dead... We are winning come back Saturday

trippigs

GunnerHawg70

Again...same plays...seems low 2 never get the ball unless it's a rebound or garbage bucket...

Cmheinley

Osa and Gafford in the game at the same time. Curious to see how this plays out. I don't hate it.

Ironhawg

That was a nice foul by USC.  And by nice I really mean dumb. 

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

RaisinHog

Quote from: AP8 hi5 on February 06, 2018, 07:46:44 pm
Empty stands tonight.

Way to show up Fayetteville.

In there defense ( as I set in my recliner) the weather is atrocious there

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 06, 2018, 07:46:48 pm
The horse is dead... We are winning come back Saturday

What does that even mean?!?! It's Tuesday FPS!!!

elksnort

Quote from: AP85 on February 06, 2018, 07:46:44 pm
Empty stands tonight.

Way to show up Fayetteville.
Maybe they should play in the Pine Bluff Convention Center.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on February 06, 2018, 07:48:29 pm
What does that even mean?!?! It's Tuesday FPS!!!

It means your beating a dead horse.   The offense is not the problem ... And we are winning if you want too bitch wait until Saturday we may be losing you can bitch then ..

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

Defense has really played well 2nd half.

Solid win. Gotta keep it going.

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

la20688

Wish announcers would mention the weather as the reason the crowd isn't larger.

BannerMountainMan

Gabe is all over the place, he could great a great player in 2 years maybe next year

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

Gabe looked spent heading into that timeout.  He gave them some really good minutes in that stretch.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

FATHAWG08

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 06, 2018, 07:53:59 pm
Gabe is all over the place, he could great a great player in 2 years maybe next year
Gabe has figured it out. Play hard on Defense, Get more Minutes.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

elksnort

Quote from: la20688 on February 06, 2018, 07:53:57 pm
Wish announcers would mention the weather as the reason the crowd isn't larger.
They've said everything else.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

la20688

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on February 06, 2018, 07:55:40 pm
Gabe has figured it out. Play hard on Defense, Get more Minutes.
Set good screens, get the ball inside.

FATHAWG08

Our Freshmen play hard. Love how they play defense. Let them play more!!!

trippigs