Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chad Morris Statement on New Coaching Staff (VIDEO EMBED IN THREAD)

Started by Scott Marshall, January 10, 2018, 12:35:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

New Razorback Coach Chad Morris has most of his coaching staff in place and is ready to get 2018 started. Check out👇 his opening statement @ Today's Press Conference

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Boarcephus

Sounds like his defensive philosophy was just was like Stoops offensive philosophy when he took over OU, what type of defense gives him the most problems just as Stoops said what type of offense gave his D the most problems.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Flrazrback

Excited about our future. Coach Morris is proven offense and Coach Chavis has more experience than any defense Cooridinator in the SEC..  This is going to be fun

liljo

Quote from: Flrazrback on January 13, 2018, 09:37:46 am
Excited about our future. Coach Morris is proven offense and Coach Chavis has more experience than any defense Cooridinator in the SEC..  This is going to be fun

I think so, too. This is really exciting. It has given this old fan a lot of renewed hope. Go Hogs!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.