Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No wonder we lost Perry...

Started by Pig in the Pokey, September 26, 2017, 04:56:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 28, 2017, 05:11:11 pm
Anyone notice LSU has suddenly been a very, very  attractive option for out of state elite talent over the last few months...
Yeah that new coach is a big time cheater. Might as well give Mizzou a look, too. ANd A&M, hell they are a Adidas school with a known cheater, too, just like Auburn.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PorkRinds

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 28, 2017, 09:31:58 pm
you should be a detective. Im Slackaveli lol. Was here , too, a very long time ago.

;D

LR_Matt

Should've just gotten Beard to make him some money....

Iwastherein1969

John Calipari is about to get himself an NBA job....book it. He's slithering around in the grass just as Pete Carroll was when he got hit by the NCAA. Now that the FBI has tossed it's hat into the ring Coach Cal is a dead duck as far as coaching BIG BLUE Nation.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on September 30, 2017, 02:26:31 am
John Calipari is about to get himself an NBA job....book it. He's slithering around in the grass just as Pete Carroll was when he got hit by the NCAA. Now that the FBI has tossed it's hat into the ring Coach Cal is a dead duck as far as coaching BIG BLUE Nation.

I wouldnt give him a job. Beside that wont stop the FBI from putting a foot in his butt...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8