Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE BRET BIELEMA!

Started by The_Iceman, September 23, 2017, 02:51:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteLOL!  15 million ain't darn

I've got a $100 in my hand so make it $14,999,900.

But only if it's a package deal with Long.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

moses_007

Quote from: HogAllMighty on September 23, 2017, 03:03:32 pm
True Joe but can the U of A afford to buy him out?
Sure the U of A can buy him out tonight.  They may not want to, but they have the funds.

TheRazorback500

Yes please do. Take Long with you. :puke:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

007 License To Squeal

Even with a gift of 4 points, BB managed to screw it up...
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

jcharkansas

Quote from: Athog on September 23, 2017, 02:57:20 pm

What now? Bring Nutt back !
Unfortunately I have a hard time believing that would be worse than this... I did like Nutts passion, especially how he pumped his players up.

bkjbearcat

I remember we used to have a coach who won these games. You know a coached who talked big and backed it up. Oh I forgot out AD fired him for not braking NCAA rules. Just being a scumbag.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

ifghog

Well I tried...i gave him every chance in my mind to be our coach. I defended him even when it wasn't cool. No more. He's got to go. I know he will finish the season but our program deserves better. Get a coach who coaches up tempo. Brohm,  Norvell....i don't care. Hogs might win 3. 3...maybe. So long Brett. Thanks for the effort.

runninhog

If they don't get rid of this fat dolt, we'll be mediocre to bad for the next five years.

Westcoasthog

FIRE BIELEMA AND LONG -  THEY MUST GO AS I POST THIS!

dbaileyway7

We always have Razorback Baseball.

davglo35

Won't be leaving the deer woods at all on Saturday this year. Fire Bielema now!

gchamblee

Quote from: Sundog on September 23, 2017, 03:04:45 pm
I was NEVER in favor of hiring Bert.  His mouth is as big as his ass, and only a fool couldn't see 5 years ago what is now on full display.  With that said....there is NO WAY Bert will be fired now, OR at the end of the season.  I GURANDAMNTEE that Bert will remain the coach in 2018 regardless of this year or next.

at least all of the new low post count accounts will have lots of freedom this week

Youngsta71701

Quote from: davglo35 on September 23, 2017, 03:12:11 pm
His game management is way too conservative for me. I'm tired of it. Always playing not to lose instead of playing to win. Our defense got owned by a true freshman QB.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: HogAllMighty on September 23, 2017, 03:03:32 pm
True Joe but can the U of A afford to buy him out?
I would imagine they can afford just about whatever they want to do, but I just dont see the folks who run the Razorback Foundation ponying up $15M to pay BB not to coach and then to have to come up with more money to pay a new coach.  They have the $$$ but they wont part with it.

cram224

Here is what you do. Tell Fat Bret to stay at home next two years. Tell new coach that that we pay only $500,00K per year. But, after two years we can afford to pay you 10 million in which we save from paying Fat Bert to stay at home.

alohawg

Arkansas is too poor to fire Bret. Just have to suck it up and embrace losing as the new norm and make mediocrity the big goal. Just average 3-4 wins and a bowl game once a decade and it's all good.....
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Jimbob111

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 23, 2017, 03:14:34 pm
His game management is way too conservative for me. I'm tired of it. Always playing not to lose instead of playing to win. Our defense got owned by a true freshman QB.

Atleast this was the first time. Wasn't it?
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

buldozer

Tired of the team's performance. It seems the best we can do now against a P5 team is a moral victory.... so embarrassing

Rockpig5

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 23, 2017, 02:53:42 pm
No more Hog Football. End the program now.

This sounds more reasonable!

Hawgphish

I am not a fire Bielema guy but he looks miserable on the sideline.  His record is poor.  His comments sound like a coach about to be fired.  In today's world of college football coaches, he probably deserves to be fired.  I do not feel sorry for him.  He will walk away and never have to work again he if chooses. 

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Hawgphish on September 23, 2017, 03:40:30 pmIn today's world of college football coaches, he probably deserves to be fired. 
Probably?   

alohawg

Quote from: Hawgphish on September 23, 2017, 03:40:30 pm
I am not a fire Bielema guy but he looks miserable on the sideline.  His record is poor.  His comments sound like a coach about to be fired.  In today's world of college football coaches, he probably deserves to be fired.  I do not feel sorry for him.  He will walk away and never have to work again he if chooses. 

You're assuming he worked, aren't you?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hawgrunner

Ditto... looks like I got my Saturday's back!

Hoggish1

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 23, 2017, 02:51:57 pm
I'm done with this FAT LOSER!

Simply dumb post.  Carry on being dumb...

Hoggish1

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 23, 2017, 02:51:57 pm
I'm done with this FAT LOSER!

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 23, 2017, 02:53:58 pm
And do it today.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! this was a bad A&M team.and they still won against us.we are just pitiful in football.

No, this is not a bad aTm team.  Wake up.  How bad is Okie lite?

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 23, 2017, 03:52:16 pm

What reasons are you in favor of keeping the incompetent loser on our sidelines?

my3boneheads

He is not going to be fired. How about we fire the man that is responsible for CBB's contract. Why isn't that being discussed. We are overpaying a coach by 2 million a year plus we give an extension just because he beat Texas once. Long needs to go.

HoggyCat

Quote from: jcul28 on September 23, 2017, 03:01:24 pm
Jeff Long wants integrity within the program. Yet, he gives us the death penalty without NCAA sanctions over us.

Jeffi wouldn't know integrity if Bert smacked him with it. He swept rape under the rug in 2009 like it was someone stealing from Bell... or spitting in an opponent's face.....  or fighting a teammate in the locker room.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HardCore

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on September 23, 2017, 03:05:02 pm
I've got a $100 in my hand so make it $14,999,900.

But only if it's a package deal with Long.
Said in another thread that I will put up $1000....$14,998,900
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Hoggish1

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 23, 2017, 03:54:34 pm
What reasons are you in favor of keeping the incompetent loser on our sidelines?

Here are the reasons:

Because I don't want to start over and wait another five years getting somebody to the point where we are now.

I consider the 28-7 loss to TCU to be a 14-13 game and up for grabs with five minutes to go in regulation.  Those two garbage scores have absolutely no meaning to me.

2.  Take a look at the TCU/Okie lite game.  TCU may very well win it going away and OSU was ranked in the top 10. 

3.  Both TCU and TAMU awere ranked in the top 25 and both will likely move up if TCU continues to thrash OSU.

What this means to me is we are not as bad as trolls on this board like to tell us and it may be that we are a very good team if the players and coaches are not overwhelmed by negativity.

Let the season play out because being negative is not helping anyone, especially those who are negative.  there are none (9) game left and nothing is going to be done until ALL THOSE GAMES ARE PLAYED.

elkhog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 23, 2017, 03:01:29 pm
The worst team in the conference, other than us, just beat us.  It's going to be a long, long year.  I optimistically thought we could be 5-7.  Now, 4-8 is more likely and 3-9 (0-8) is not unthinkable.  Barring a miracle, this one slammed the door on any realistic expectation of a winning season.

That bad huh?  I was thinking 6-6, but I consider that pretty awful in year five.

I'm not really jumping on a bandwagon now, because I've been pretty much on it from the start.

I think five years is enough for most BB fans to see, he isn't what he led people to believe.

Hope we don't have too wait too much longer.  I hate seeing players have to endure this.
GO HOGS!!!

Dirty

HamSammich

Jeff long has no buyout.... he is laughing at you all right this minute.

potus

That's why he needs to be fired right this minute!

potus

Houston could and did beat Nick Saban!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Jimbob111 on September 23, 2017, 03:26:42 pm
Atleast this was the first time. Wasn't it?
I sense a little sarcasm. I think you know the answer to that question😉.

wachhog

Quote from: JOKERHOG on September 23, 2017, 03:02:41 pm
The usual suspects on HV will be talking up how good we will be next year and that BB needs ore time.  LOL.  What are these people smoking
At least 3 have come on here today and said they are through being cheerleaders--Rice, Chamblee  and poririnds. . BB cherrleaders,at least. They may still be living them some Long. The tide has turned.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: potus on September 23, 2017, 07:56:30 pm
Houston could and did beat Nick Saban!
We would be outstanding on defense if Houston had this personal. If nothing else his defenses were always aggressive and in your face.

potus

I think I've got it. Let's throw the checkbook at Bob Stoops.  He's recruited successfully where we need to. He's won a national championship. He's won big games against SEC schools.  Switzer could probably talk him into it. He could start tomorrow

DeltaBoy

We need to tar and feather Jeff and Bret and send them on a North bond train!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DemiHOG

Making over 4 million a year, has a buy out of 15 million, when a coach is guaranteed all that money, does one have the drive to want to win, he's rich no matter what happens, fire Jeff Long stupid as* business man

jcbville

Buuuut. What if he starts hitting the gym and eating right and goes on this epic journey of reinvention and rises from the ashes like a Phoenix bringing the team to new heights and the epic redemption story is told all over CFB?

potus

I think your right. Your getting paid a helluva lot of money. It maybe almost humanly impossible for most of us to be hungry given this scenario

PonderinHog

Bambi gonna pay for this crap!  Deerly!

potus

Sometimes in life we set ourselves up to fail. You got to want it

WorfHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 23, 2017, 08:46:34 pm
Bambi gonna pay for this crap!  Deerly!

One way to find the doe for a buyout.

alohawg

This is how CBB would cry at the news of being fired.

https://m.imgur.com/GXXILMx
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

potus

Long needs to go!  Chancellor White and academia hired him. 

bcdeputy

Quote from: MontanaBack on September 23, 2017, 02:52:59 pm
Are the banners still in storage?  Fire up the plane.

Hopefully the fanbase shows a little class this time and doesn't do this bull. Made Arkansas look like the hicks that we're stereotyped to be

jjsam

Maybe we could get Jerry Jones and Jim Lindsey to head up a Search Committee to get us a new coach and AD???  What we have is not working!!!