Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lanny, Mikes Pigsty....

Started by MikesPigsty, April 21, 2017, 07:28:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arky

Quote from: Lanny on April 22, 2017, 06:22:49 am
I'm great, how are you?  Several are on here from Booth's Pigpen days.  I would like to see a list from all posters that were on Booth Rand's Pigpen

1.) Lanny
wasn't a pigpen poster but spent many nights at his house......we were great friends in high school....will never forget hogs coming back against Houston in basketball......his sister had a damn ferret running around the house

Arky

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 22, 2017, 08:54:01 am
I was WilsonHog on the Pigpen.
are you from Wilson....was there 2 weeks ago

MikesPigsty

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Pork Twain

Sadly I was a Nutt Hugging troll back then and had several names.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: aloha_kid on April 25, 2017, 10:35:20 pm
What ever happened to Locotus of Boar and Rusty McElroy?

Read up to my previous post
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

WilsonHog

Quote from: Arky on April 26, 2017, 05:37:15 pm
are you from Wilson....was there 2 weeks ago

I lived there for 15 or 16 years. Moved a few a couple of years ago to the piece of land I grew up on.

007 License To Squeal

I was there....as Captain Hog and 007.......Booth kicked me off a couple times.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Polecat

I was on the old PigPen also. Can't remember what my handle was. I'm more of a read more, post less type of guy. Thanks to your site for helping keep us fans informed on our favorite team
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

NielsBoar

Sivad

I was there but prefer to let the Statute of Limitations run out.

urkillnmesmalls

I was on there as Razorbacker. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

NielsBoar

Quote from: Lanny on May 04, 2017, 07:10:54 am
You've been around awhile

The original Pigpen was a big loss... was a fantastic forum filled with some colorful characters. If there were a list of the 100 most recognizable names for present day Arkansans, I wonder if Booth Rand would be on it. Now get off my lawn!

Lanny

Quote from: NielsBoar on May 04, 2017, 10:56:07 am
The original Pigpen was a big loss... was a fantastic forum filled with some colorful characters. If there were a list of the 100 most recognizable names for present day Arkansans, I wonder if Booth Rand would be on it. Now get off my lawn!
I haven't heard from Booth since the Pigpen was moved to Rivals
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Arky

Quote from: Lanny on May 04, 2017, 02:39:32 pm
I haven't heard from Booth since the Pigpen was moved to Rivals
nobody has.....he's a damn hermit according to his dad

Arky

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 30, 2017, 09:54:58 am
I lived there for 15 or 16 years. Moved a few a couple of years ago to the piece of land I grew up on.
lots of renovation going on for a small town.....that restaurant is damn incredible

SPAL

I was there as sir-pigs-a-lot

I was on katv as BigCat7 or something like that.