Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's over. i tried to hang in there'but it's over

Started by forrest city joe, September 09, 2017, 06:27:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

What we have seen,is what we are going to get out of this man. the last 2 games of last season.and now this today.this man must be fired. we can't afford to keep him another year.just a wast of time. and i am one of those people who said i did not want to start over again.we have no choice now folks. he just got beat by 3 TD's at hime by TCU.that is a disgrace. it's unacceptable. i like he man,and was hoping he could get it done.but i have seen no evidence the last 2 years that he can.o really like this man. but this is not about like anymore. this is about what is best for the program. i just hate to start over yet again. but Long has to do something. how is is going to be better next year? we will be starting over again at QB.and the OL is just terrible.Kurt Anderson was a terrible hire.

Dr. Starcs

Hoggie17

I am wondering how long this nightmare will last?

hoginator

We accepted insanity and are seeing the results...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.