Previous topic - Next topic

Scott7703

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 04, 2015, 10:05:59 am
Boom. Great end to a great class , IMO.

Still got one more to go.

COCHISE

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on February 04, 2015, 10:03:46 am
WPS!!!  Now lets make sure he passes that algebra class, do whatever it takes

honestly think we just got a better receiver than he who shall not be named. 

Great pickup
Is this Algebra issue confirmed?

M L (bassplayer)

rizzohoghead

Great get thx Mr Reed..WPS!

010HogFan

Quote from: Coondog Hog on February 04, 2015, 10:05:21 am
Can he take this Algebra class at Fayetteville?

The math program at the U of A is......not good. Ask anyone that has taken math there recently. Never heard a good thing about it, hopefully we can get him a tutor because I actually liked math until I took it in Fayetteville.

Been10Hog

Who cares now! It's like the after dinner, after dessert coffee

downsouthhawg72

I'm from Camden/Fairview & if he's signing at the school like I heard he was then he will sign with Ark. Book it.
DownSouthHawg

010HogFan

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on February 04, 2015, 10:10:02 am
I'm from Camden/Fairview & if he's signing at the school like I heard he was then he will sign with Ark. Book it.

He is already committed

#NeverYield

These guys right here sealed the deal on Reed. Two of the hottest recruiters in the country. And they're not even on paid staff?! Something needs to be done! Coach B needs to call them now!

[attachment deleted by admin]

PorkRinds

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on February 04, 2015, 10:10:02 am

Thus says the soothsayer. It is written, so shall it be.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: #NeverYield on February 04, 2015, 10:10:45 am
These guys right here sealed the deal on Reed. Two of the hottest recruiters in the country. And they're not even on paid staff?! Something needs to be done!

??

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: #NeverYield on February 04, 2015, 10:10:45 am
These guys right here sealed the deal on Reed. Two of the hottest recruiters in the country. And they're not even on paid staff?! Something needs to be done! Coach B needs to call them now!

Are you the guy on the left or right?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

downsouthhawg72

Quote from: 010HogFan on February 04, 2015, 10:10:35 am
He is already committed

Yea, I didn't know that. But I had already said that earlier this morning in another thread. Didn't know he had commited tho. That's good & a big get because were going to need that speed.
DownSouthHawg

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

UofA_Hogs

Don't believe it until its on the ark NSD site

littlewheezy

Quote from: 010HogFan on February 04, 2015, 10:09:32 am
The math program at the U of A is......not good. Ask anyone that has taken math there recently. Never heard a good thing about it, hopefully we can get him a tutor because I actually liked math until I took it in Fayetteville.

I have a math degree from Fayetteville, but I can't speak to how things are there now. It seems like the lower level classes - college algebra included - were becoming mostly computer taught. Of course, that was 10 years ago; I'm sure things have changed.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: COCHISE on February 04, 2015, 10:08:48 am
Is this Algebra issue confirmed?

He is taking it now. Must feel ok about it.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PonderinHog

Ugly Uncle

HUGE get for the Hogs.  This kid is the real deal.  Absolutely fly and is 6'3.
Retired Radio Host

010HogFan

Quote from: littlewheezy on February 04, 2015, 10:14:54 am
I have a math degree from Fayetteville, but I can't speak to how things are there now. It seems like the lower level classes - college algebra included - were becoming mostly computer taught. Of course, that was 10 years ago; I'm sure things have changed.
Just about everything is taught via computer now, generally makes for a very messy experience. Good to hear that he is already taking the class at this point.

Athog

secneahog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 04, 2015, 10:15:22 am
I'm sorry I said he was slow, OK ???

4.4 isn't slow. .that'd deon Stewart speed. .but 4.3 at 6'4 whoa
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

forrest city joe

He is willing to do the extra work to be a Razorback. that should tell all of us something. he is a great talent. just what we need.and he could have gone to OU,FL,TX,ARZ.ST. and he would not even have to worry about grades. yet he wanted to be a Razorback. i love this kid. and i believe in him. he will make his grades. WPS. GO HOGS.

xxtomassxx1980

I called this yesterday. Said lock it in.

Been10Hog

Quote from: secneahog on February 04, 2015, 10:19:58 am
4.4 isn't slow. .that'd deon Stewart speed. .but 4.3 at 6'4 whoa
With him, Stewart, Pettway, JoJo and rest of WRs on campus not even talking about the TEs; BA has some toys to play with! Merry Christmas BA and Hog Fans!

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: littlewheezy on February 04, 2015, 10:14:54 am

I took all my math classes on computer there. I just ended up learning how to game the program instead if actually learning the principals. I wish that math had come either to me or that I had just worked harder at it before I got to college.

PonderinHog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 04, 2015, 10:23:36 am
I took all my math classes on computer there. I just ended up learning how to game the program instead if actually learning the principals. I wish that math had come either to me or that I had just worked harder at it before I got to college.
I didn't have to take college algebra.  Thank you, Virginia Harrison!  Georgia peach, fuzz and all!

hoglady

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 04, 2015, 10:15:09 am
He is taking it now. Must feel ok about it.

I thought it was a class he would have to take this summer?
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 04, 2015, 10:26:30 am
I didn't have to take college algebra.  Thank you, Virginia Harrison!  Georgia peach, fuzz and all!

I had a partial academic scholarship and still had to take remedial. My math scores pulled my act score down big time. I just never had much aptitude at it but I did have an aptitude for gaming the system. (I so regret opting to game it rather than to buckle down and learn it.)

010HogFan

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 04, 2015, 10:33:10 am
I had a partial academic scholarship and still had to take remedial. My math scores pulled my act score down big time. I just never had much aptitude at it but I did have an aptitude for gaming the system. (I so regret opting to game it rather than to buckle down and learn it.)

Exactly what everyone did to get through the course. If you did the problem enough times and had the correct answer written down, you would eventually get that problem again with enough failed attempts.

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 04, 2015, 10:26:30 am

Lol, most won't understand this, good thing Leon didn't teach it, or Wild Bill....

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on February 04, 2015, 10:36:38 am
Lol, most won't understand this, good thing Leon didn't teach it, or Wild Bill....
That was for you.   ;D

supersaint

Football is just like algebra. It's all about angles. This course will help his football IQ.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: 010HogFan on February 04, 2015, 10:36:22 am
Exactly what everyone did to get through the course. If you did the problem enough times and had the correct answer written down, you would eventually get that problem again with enough failed attempts.

Yep. Just do all the practices punching keys and copying. Memorize configurations. It was a crappy way to teach, but the blame is still on me.

PorkRinds

Quote from: supersaint on February 04, 2015, 10:39:30 am
Football is just like algebra. It's all about angles. This course will help his football IQ.

Algebra isn't about angles.  That's geometry.

PonderinHog

UofA_Hogs

JudgeHogg

Welcome aboard Dominique!!!!!!!
JudgeHogg

010HogFan

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 04, 2015, 10:40:59 am
Yep. Just do all the practices punching keys and copying. Memorize configurations. It was a crappy way to teach, but the blame is still on me.

I know I did the same thing, and we are not in the minority. Survey of calculus taught online was an absolute nightmare.

LRHawg

bless your heart..  ;D

Been10Hog

why isn't Reed on the HV signed LOI list or the official Razorback NSD website list yet? Not trying to be negative, just paranoid until I see it in writing. Did anyone view the signing?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Been10Hog on February 04, 2015, 10:49:57 am
why isn't Reed on the HV signed LOI list or the official Razorback NSD website list yet? Not trying to be negative, just paranoid until I see it in writing. Did anyone view the signing?

Calm down.  He chose the hogs, and has been quoted saying why he chose the hogs.

WooPig90

Well then we know who Reed doesnt need to go to for help..

navyhog24

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 04, 2015, 10:42:05 am

Or Trigonometry depending on how you look at it

HawgTrough

WPS

PorkRinds

Quote from: navyhog24 on February 04, 2015, 10:51:12 am
Or Trigonometry depending on how you look at it

True.  Love me some SOH CAH TOA.

supersaint

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 04, 2015, 10:42:05 am
You are not a tree, but nice try.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

JIHawg

I think he meant angels.