Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominique Reed

Started by Houston h, February 04, 2015, 08:32:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Houston h

He could cap off this very good class.  He's a guy that would instantly offer a deep threat every time he hits the field. Looks like it's between the Hogs and Texas. Anyone know when he is announcing?

PaintballHog

10 am from what I've read

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Houston h on February 04, 2015, 08:32:25 am
He could cap off this very good class.  He's a guy that would instantly offer a deep threat every time he hits the field. Looks like it's between the Hogs and Texas. Anyone know when he is announcing?

10 am as of last night.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

HogNdazs

He has got good size, does he have ok speed too?  Don't know much about him but would def be a good cap.

If he does, would we have him for two years?

duckman

Quote from: HogNdazs on February 04, 2015, 08:35:02 am
He has got good size, does he have ok speed too?  Don't know much about him but would def be a good cap.

Better than ok speed 4.36 40....

PonderinHog

4.4 two years

secneahog

2 year guy. He is 6'4 ..great high point leaping ability and has 4.3 40 speed. He went to a power house juco school and has some records he's leaving from there.
Arkansas born kid should call the Hogs.

That would give us Deon Stewart,  Pettway and Reed at wr. Love it
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Tomhog™

I believe the hangup is he'd have to take college algebra (and pass) over the summer to qualify at an SEC school.  We will see how much he wants to be a Hog.

PonderinHog

Quote from: secneahog on February 04, 2015, 08:37:46 am
Lil off buddy. That's Deon Stewart speed.
head wind that day...   8)

secneahog

MrKlem10

As long as he qualifies,  he is better than that one guy we we do hard recruiting,  and should have more of an impact because of the experience factor...

If they can get him on campus.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 04, 2015, 08:39:05 am
I believe the hangup is he'd have to take college algebra (and pass) over the summer to qualify at an SEC school.  We will see how much he wants to be a Hog.
I think he's taking college algebra right now, Tom.  My source is impeccable Hogville.

Hoggish1

Quote from: duckman on February 04, 2015, 08:36:48 am
Better than ok speed 4.36 40....

Yep, that's what Rivals has for him.

HogNdazs

Well this is exciting, would fit with just what we need.

Ugh I remember the TWO times I took college algebra. Stupid class. I'm sure he would have the best help though.

SemperHawg

Texas has already flipped a WR from UCLA this morning.  Just some food for thought.

ballhogger

I would be pumped about this.  He is an AJ Green type of talent.  His frame is identical.  Last AR Juco turned out ok for us.  ALA Spaight.

Bacon_Bitz

Horns insider picked him to Texas early this morning on 247.

Razorpigg

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on February 04, 2015, 08:50:01 am

That would be my guess as well.  Not looking good for DR...

PonderinHog

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

::hornsdown::

redleg

247Sports.com rates Reed (6'4" 195 lbs. 4.36) as a 4* WR. 247Sports says he is down to Arkansas, Texas, Auburn, and AZ St, with their "crystal ball" heavily predicting he'll sign with Arkansas.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

LRHawg

I'm pretty decent at Algebra. I'd be glad to tutor him  ;D :razorback:

PEtrader

He is coming here,  too many connections.   The only thing that will stop him is that Algebra class.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: LRHawg on February 04, 2015, 08:51:52 am
I'm pretty decent at Algebra. I'd be glad to tutor him  ;D :razorback:

This for God's sake!  There has to be somebody at this JC that can jam college algebra into his brain. 

MrKlem10

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on February 04, 2015, 08:53:34 am
This for God's sake!  There has to be somebody at this JC that can jam college algebra into his brain.

Gotta be a sympathic professor some where.... Lol

Calling All Hogs

Two years to play and won't need three years to learn Chaney's system. :)

Nosboar Accubond

I've wanted Reed over he who can't be named for weeks. IMHO the ONLY downside is you only get two years

Franchise_Hog

What's the word? We need this kid!

PonderinHog

SPAL

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 04, 2015, 09:18:51 am
10:00

Thank you!  So I'm not getting any work done until then...gotcha

Scott7703

Reed is a big time player. Hoping we land him.

SPAL

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 04, 2015, 09:23:26 am
Dang beat me to it

You probably would have posted a picture or a gif of peter Griffin.....I went with simple yet effective. Your presentation probably would have been better.

Hogsmo Kramer

Would love to have this guy and algebra ain't that hard.

Come on down Mr. Reed!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 04, 2015, 08:42:00 am
Yep, that's what Rivals has for him.

4.35 and a 40 plus vertical
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

onebadrubi

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 04, 2015, 09:26:40 am
You probably would have posted a picture or a gif of peter Griffin.....I went with simple yet effective. Your presentation probably would have been better.

If only I knew how to do a gif. 

Best show on TV btw

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 04, 2015, 08:58:10 am
I've wanted Reed over he who can't be named for weeks. IMHO the ONLY downside is you only get two years
I said this last night and had to fight off a lynch mob. But i totally agree.

opineonswine

Martrell Spaight...The name that makes JUCO players worth it.

Paul

RD posted that his cousin from Camden, Keaton, has committed to walk on.  That has to be good for us 

Youngsta71701

Two years with this kid would be well worth it. You would see some freakish stuff.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: opineonswine on February 04, 2015, 09:32:36 am
Martrell Spaight...The name that makes JUCO players worth it.

Alonzo Highsmith, Jr., as well.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

SPAL

Don't lynch me.....

I usually follow recruiting in name only. I know who they are, their vital stats, who has offered etc. I don't break down film and I don't pretend to be an expert. So I ask this question legitimately....

What is the difference in Reed and Chris Baker. Baker was a 6-3 guy with 4.4 speed and was a consensus four star from Arkansas. Seemed like he had trouble qualifying and ended up at
Hargrave? Can't remember exactly. Baker signed on to play for a run oriented offense and was never much of a threat. Granted, he stayed hurt....but I digress....

Am I over thinking ?

opineonswine

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 04, 2015, 09:42:12 am
Don't lynch me.....

I usually follow recruiting in name only. I know who they are, their vital stats, who has offered etc. I don't break down film and I don't pretend to be an expert. So I ask this question legitimately....

What is the difference in Reed and Chris Baker. Baker was a 6-3 guy with 4.4 speed and was a consensus four star from Arkansas. Seemed like he had trouble qualifying and ended up at
Hargrave? Can't remember exactly. Baker signed on to say for a run oriented offense and was never much of a threat. Granted, he stayed hurt....but I digress....

Am I over thinking ?

Probably.  What does one have to do with the other?  I saw Chris Baker play in HS...he was no way a 4*.  WAYYYYYY over-rated and tiny small.

SPAL

Quote from: opineonswine on February 04, 2015, 09:43:24 am
Probably.  What does one have to do with the other?  I saw Chris Baker play in HS...he was no way a 4*.  WAYYYYYY over-rated and tiny small.

Just that they are similar in some ways....tall, fast, highly ranked, in state, trouble qualifying. I remember people saying a lot of the same stuff about baker as they are about reed. Consider it an education day. Enlighten me.

MrKlem10

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on February 04, 2015, 09:34:28 am
Two years with this kid would be well worth it. You would see some freakish stuff.

Would be a great transition to go throw they full court press on some high level HS WR's in the coming years...

Hoggish1

::hornsdown::  They know 31-7...

Hoggish1

Bug on a windshield...  ::hornsdown::

Bubba's Bruisers

What are Reed's scholarship offers?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15