Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There will be a surprise tomorrow

Started by Uncommon, February 03, 2015, 09:47:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Arkansasno1

"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2015, 09:48:05 pm
He's a NE commit.

I heard there was an orphaned boy in Africa from a plane crash that is a real possibility. Kid can play any position.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

bcdrules

Based off of the headline from the latest 247 article, he may have decommited from Nebraska tonight.

Mason

@937JakeSorensen: We were supposed to have Willie Sykes on 'Morning Take' tomorrow...but it appears he has switched commitment to Arkansas. #Huskers
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading.  The few who learn by observation.  The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.----Will Rogers

TX HOG

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

TX HOG

red_beard_82

So do we finish with Sykes, Scott, and Reed? RD made it sound like we will sign a full 25

Scott7703

RazorPiggie

Things could get interesting tomorrow.

Have the "possibility" of landing Reed, Hill, Weathersby, or Scott. Just two spots left.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: red_beard_82 on February 03, 2015, 09:54:17 pm
So do we finish with Sykes, Scott, and Reed? RD made it sound like we will sign a full 25

That's my guess.

TX HOG

RunHogruN

I really like how this kid plays. He is a little light right now, but man get him in with Coach Herb and turn this guy into a machine on the field.  His highlight tape says alot about how he plays. He cracks people when he tackles them.  Good instinct too. Reminds me of Lidell.
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

Porkys Revenge

Scott7703

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 03, 2015, 09:58:43 pm
I expect 1 more possible surprise.

Someone we know of or out of left field?

Dropkick

regi

Not a surprise, a commit already. Big12 really screwed our Safety recruiting.

TrueBlue

Quote from: TX HOG on February 03, 2015, 09:55:42 pm
That means we're not getting all 3.

We can always offer a grey shirt or two... : ;)

dbh

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 03, 2015, 09:58:43 pm
I expect 1 more possible surprise.

Feelings? Knowledge? PM if you can't post...

Bubba's Bruisers

DCimport

Looks like Scott and maybe Reed to finish this class

RazorPiggie

Quote from: regi on February 03, 2015, 10:00:24 pm
Not a surprise, a commit already. Big12 really screwed our Safety recruiting.

Huh  ???

ijustpork

Uncommon

RussVegas Hawg

Scott7703

regi

regi

Dwight_K_Shrute

Speaking of crystal balls Arkansas was a 0% chance on Sykes.  Who needs crystal balls when your coach has big brass ones.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Break & Run

Sykes is a teammate of Hog commit Nate Dalton. Wps
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 03, 2015, 10:22:16 pm
Speaking of crystal balls Arkansas was a 0% chance on Sykes.  Who needs crystal balls when your coach has big brass ones.

[attachment deleted by admin]
This is my non-signature signature.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: regi on February 03, 2015, 10:14:23 pm
Will Sunderland
Khalil Haughton
Keep up

Was confused by the "not a surprise a commit already" part.

onebadrubi

Quote from: dbh on February 03, 2015, 10:01:47 pm
Feelings? Knowledge? PM if you can't post...

He's been promising Hill will sign with the hogs for weeks

Scott7703

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 03, 2015, 10:43:58 pm
He's been promising Hill will sign with the hogs for weeks

Do some reading bud. I've stated for awhile that Montez is gonna win out.

Oklahawg

Quote from: regi on February 03, 2015, 10:14:23 pm
Will Sunderland
Khalil Haughton
Keep up

Keep Up is one of the more under rated safeties in the south. ;) :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Uncommon

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2015, 11:24:48 pm
Keep Up is one of the more under rated safeties in the south. ;) :)
+1

Keep Up always gets beat deep.

ricepig

RazorBassin

hawg1221

We will get at least 1 of the 2:  Weathersby or Hill!!

Scott7703

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 03, 2015, 11:36:43 pm
We will get at least 1 of the 2:  Weathersby or Hill!!

Really like the optmism. Hope you are right.

usf15cc

I think neither will come but we will get somebody good

Oklahawg

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2015, 11:28:01 pm
+1

Keep Up always gets beat deep.

Yeah, OU recruited Keep Up hard this year. He fits their scheme perfectly.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hog_fan

duckman

The hush hush double secret disguised visit tonight from Pittman may have flipped Weathersby...

RazorBassin

Quote from: hog_fan on February 03, 2015, 11:58:16 pm
Haughton is enrolled at OU

You sure?  247 or scout don't have him as enrolled???