Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg's Twitter Feed

Started by DCHawg, February 03, 2015, 07:22:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 03, 2015, 08:59:28 pm
Oh, I believe he is convinced. The problem is step dad and mom aren't in agreement and pushing hard for him to do something else.

That's pretty sad. The step dad and mom need to let KJ make his own decision.  It's his life.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: ijustpork on February 03, 2015, 09:35:05 pm
Will deleting the tweet should be a nail.in the coffin. I think jizzle told him he gone.

This. He gone.

Just hope he goes to OSU and not Bama. At least then we wont have to play against him for 3-4 years.

rusvegashog

C'mon KJ we NEED ya here at home making history and plays. Pass that message along to ya boy Kevaughn as well. Call them Hogs baby!! WPS!!

Phenomenal One

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on February 03, 2015, 11:55:58 pm
This. He gone.

Just hope he goes to OSU and not Bama. At least then we wont have to play against him for 3-4 years.

Yeah .... Just look at his step dads twitter .... Maybe I'm late to the party, but I just read it tonight .... He won't be on the Hill ....

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Phenomenal One on February 04, 2015, 01:55:52 am

Yeah .... Just look at his step dads twitter .... Maybe I'm late to the party, but I just read it tonight .... He won't be on the Hill ....

Link to step dad's twitter??

duckman

Break & Run

This reminds me so much of the DGB saga with him momma.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: duckman on February 04, 2015, 03:07:11 am
@mjpeterson6767

Thats interesting, because from what I have seen there really isnt a whole lot of really negative tweets going on towards the Razorbacks or the Arkansas fan base. I took about 5-10 minutes to look at his most recent tweet history and heres a rough breakdown of what I see:

15% Positve posts to schools other than Arkansas
15% Negative tweets to Arkansas idiot fans (Wally Hall)
20% Posts unrelated to football
50% Positve posts related to Arkansas

What does this mean? Nothing of course. But from the posts on here it sounded like there are hundreds and hundreds of negative tweets about Arkansas and Hog fans coming from this guy, but from what I see this isnt the case. I was pleasantly surprised at how many positive tweets toward Arkansas he was sending out.

I still think KJ is gone tho but Im just not seeing this huge amount of drama thats being advertised on here. Maybe I missed it though.

HoopS

CFB, you have learned a valuable lesson. Read things or listen to them for yourself. It is amazing how much different it may actually read or sound to you.

MissippHog

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on February 04, 2015, 04:26:23 am
Thats interesting, because from what I have seen there really isnt a whole lot of really negative tweets going on towards the Razorbacks or the Arkansas fan base. I took about 5-10 minutes to look at his most recent tweet history and heres a rough breakdown of what I see:

What does this mean? Nothing of course. But from the posts on here it sounded like there are hundreds and hundreds of negative tweets about Arkansas and Hog fans coming from this guy, but from what I see this isnt the case. I was pleasantly surprised at how many positive tweets toward Arkansas he was sending out.

I still think KJ is gone tho but Im just not seeing this huge amount of drama thats being advertised on here. Maybe I missed it though.
I'm with you.  I decided to look for myself and I don't see it either. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on February 04, 2015, 04:26:23 am

Oh there's a HUGE amount of DRAMA all right. It comes from the imagination of your fellow posters.

Here's how it happens:Many Hogvillians are sensitive. One poster vents something mellow. The next adds a little to it. Someone else says the 1st two are wrong, then those two get fired up and have a point to make. 20 posts later the thread is being deleted because of recruit bashing. You lather rinse and repeat a few dozen times and you are left with 12 to 13 posters who will flip out at the hint of anything negative. Problem is everyone of us are anonymous. KJ and his family are not...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TrueBlue

I have not commented on Twitter either way, but I have followed the saga. It is probably a 50,000/1 ratio positive to negative tweets.

Montez and KJ will not retweet the positives AT ALL!

If they continue to focus on the few negatives in life, he will have a tough road to hoe no matter where he goes to school.

Kevin

A lot of hot fans have embrassed themselves continuing to beg this kid to come to Arkansas. 

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

cubsfan5150

Kevin, you embarrass yourself daily with your constant bitching.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on February 04, 2015, 06:56:17 am
Kevin, you embarrass yourself daily with your constant bitching.
Winning +1

Nosboar Accubond

If retweets have meaning it is obvious KJ could care less if Hog fans want him

AuburnHog

Arkansas WR KJ Hill is officially a Buckeye.  First Signee who wasn't committed to #OhioState before today

AuburnHog

Quote from: AuburnHog on February 04, 2015, 07:16:47 am
Arkansas WR KJ Hill is officially a Buckeye.  First Signee who wasn't committed to #OhioState before today

Danny West retweeted  a Ohio State writer....

Nosboar Accubond

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Nosboar Accubond

rhames

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 04, 2015, 07:24:19 am
Rivals writer is the source

That's great but hardly makes it official

While I don't believe he is a hog I don't think he is a buckeye just yet.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Nosboar Accubond

It's come from multiple people. Hope I'm wrong just letting folks know they're saying he's let the coaches know

3kgthog

The OSU tweet he got it from got deleted. Means nothing, though. Let's move on.

maddox073

Well at least he will get free tattoos for life!

Nosboar Accubond

Yep they're all gone now ha ha bet somebody was supposed to keep they're mouth shut

rhames

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 04, 2015, 07:28:19 am
It's come from multiple people. Hope I'm wrong just letting folks know they're saying he's let the coaches know

No it's come from one person who is beat writer in Ohio.

Now kark is quoting him. Which is dumb on their part

Like I said. He may be gone but he hasn't signed yet

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 04, 2015, 07:28:19 am

Not to sound too offensive, but if you're going to say something is "official" and then go on to make a statement that you got the info from a tweet from a Rivals writer and "multiple people" is dumb.

Official means either he said in a written or verbal statement that he is going to attend School X or faxed his LOI into School X.  That is what official means.

I'm not saying that he isn't going to OSU or that you're wrong.  I'm just saying we throw words out that aren't accurate and it makes us sound foolish.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

CDBHawg

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 04, 2015, 07:29:15 am
The OSU tweet he got it from got deleted. Means nothing, though. Let's move on.

Doesn't look deleted to me.

rhames

Quote from: The Chief on February 04, 2015, 07:33:36 am
Not to sound too offensive, but if you're going to say something is "official" and then go on to make a statement that you got the info from a tweet from a Rivals writer and "multiple people" is dumb.

Official means either he said in a written or verbal statement that he is going to attend School X or faxed his LOI into School X.  That is what official means.

I'm not saying that he isn't going to OSU or that you're wrong.  I'm just saying we throw words out that aren't accurate and it makes us sound foolish.

You deserve a steak dinner

CDBHawg

Quote from: The Chief on February 04, 2015, 07:33:36 am

The writer said it was official.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: CDBHawg on February 04, 2015, 07:35:23 am
The writer said it was official.

And?  Is the LOI faxed?  Has Hill made a statement?  My point still stands.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Sivad

CDBHawg

Quote from: The Chief on February 04, 2015, 07:36:40 am

Ok

LB954

Ohio States Rivals list of commitments shows Hill under the signed letter of intent

ADavisTheGOAT

I'm glad he's gone. Good luck to him at OSU but his recruiting process showed who he really is.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Quote from: The Chief on February 04, 2015, 07:36:40 am

Yes, just like a lot of our guys haven't had their "signing" ceremony, the LOI's are already sent in.

LB954

Quote from: ricepig on February 04, 2015, 08:00:00 am
Yes, just like a lot of our guys haven't had their "signing" ceremony, the LOI's are already sent in.
Exactly!

CDBHawg

Cresthog

February 04, 2015, 08:28:37 am #189 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:50:34 am by Cresthog
Let him go. At least he signed with tOSU and not Bama.

You cannot seriously be that butt hurt about someone who decommitted weeks ago, cancelled his visit and then signed with the defending national champion.

You guys are acting like he dragged us along this whole time and then picked up a hat to everyone's shock and dismay.

Maddhog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on February 04, 2015, 07:58:20 am
I'm glad he's gone. Good luck to him at OSU but his recruiting process showed who he really is.

Yes it showed that he was (is) a 17 year old struggling with a major decision and having to listen to competing advice from parents, coaches, friends, fans.  I would imagine he is glad its over.    We ALL should move on  and welcome our new class.    After today most of us will never think of KJ again. 
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

rhames

Quote from: Cresthog on February 04, 2015, 08:28:37 am
Let him go. At least he signed with tOSU and not Bama.

You cannot seriously be that butt hurt about someone who decommitted weeks ago, cancelled his visit and then signed with the defending national champion.

You guys are acting like he dragged us along this whole time and then picked up a hate to everyone shock and dismay.

duckman

So can we say what we really want to yet....

Justifiable Hogicide

The drama queen and his handler's big Press Conference announcement has turned out to be a big dud.

ArmyOfnobunaga

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: duckman on February 04, 2015, 08:35:25 am
So can we say what we really want to yet....

Naw you'll he called a troll or be told to STFU because you didn't give him enough Twitter love last night.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hogberry Snortcake

HogFoo

good. glad he is gone. I wish the kid luck. just hope he can take his handlers with him and never come back.    Can honestly say i'll never think about this kid again from this day forth. 

I can say that I will be cheering very loudly for all the kids that did sign with the Hogs though.  Can't fault the kid for wanting all the free tattoos he could ever want.  I mean, those things are expensive ya know! 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

PorkRinds

So now that NSD has happened, when does the huge story blow up that everyone's been saying would blow up after NSD?

riccoar

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 04, 2015, 09:05:04 am
So now that NSD has happened, when does the huge story blow up that everyone's been saying would blow up after NSD?
Yes, please release the "Irwin"